Home
Up top is a 700 DM 6.5-06 with Pacnor number 4 fluted, Mountain Rifle stock in Black, White and Orange. Below it is a factory 700 .243 DM, Mountain Rifle stock in Black, White and medium grey, and on the bottom is a .257 Weatherby Redneck built for me with a Brux #3 intermittent fluted barrel. Eddie Fosnaugh did the painting on the bottom stock which started as a black McMillan Edge. Have another few on order in the GAP camo patterns that will liven the safe up even more!

[Linked Image]
Very cool! I hope to see my first Mcmillan some day! They tell me soon.....
Nice trio !
Cool beans!! Top one is really cool.
Really like the orange combination.

Ken
Like them all, but I'm with Ken and favor the Orange/Grey/Black the most.
Nice collection counselor!
Like the top two, especially the middle stock. Well done!!!
Gonna put a Beaver sticker on those stocks? Looks good!
Originally Posted by Killertraylor
Up top is a 700 DM 6.5-06 with Pacnor number 4 fluted, Mountain Rifle stock in Black, White and Orange. Below it is a factory 700 .243 DM, Mountain Rifle stock in Black, White and medium grey, and on the bottom is a .257 Weatherby Redneck built for me with a Brux #3 intermittent fluted barrel. Eddie Fosnaugh did the painting on the bottom stock which started as a black McMillan Edge. Have another few on order in the GAP camo patterns that will liven the safe up even more!

[Linked Image]

Nice looking set there.
Nice looking bunch Joe - really liking that middle one - its even the proper caliber!!
Nice colors
GO BEAVS!!!
Those are all kinds of cool.
Those will look good hanging on the Dodge rear window gun rack.
© 24hourcampfire