Home
How does it work? Two part? Like epoxy paint? Where do you buy it? Exclusive to sherwin williams dealers? How do you apply it? Brush? Spray?

One gallon minimum right?

Do they mix the color at the local store?
Anybody got a color chart?
Works great. Two part, you mix it with a catalyst. You can purchase it at Sherman Williams dealers, but only certain ones carry it and the smallest quantity is by the gallon. It must be applied by spray. I think it is only sold by singe gallons by specific color and not mixed (could be wrong)...there is a limited number of colors. It can be mixed to create different colors (but you would have to do it).

I believe Duracoat is the same thing repackaged. Lots of color options available and in sizes where you'll actually use what you get and waste less. If you buy a gallon of PolaneT you'd better have A LOT of stocks to paint.
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC
I believe Duracoat is the same thing repackaged. Lots of color options available and in sizes where you'll actually use what you get and waste less. If you buy a gallon of PolaneT you'd better have A LOT of stocks to paint.

This ^^^^ My gunsmith buys the black via S-W Polane. Other colors via Duracoat...
© 24hourcampfire