Home
Can anyone give me reccomendations on a gunsmith to perform these services? Looking for opinions from first hand experience.

Thanks,
Brian
I have used Skip Baldwin/Baldwin's Bolt Jeweling on several occasions and have been very pleased with the quality of his work and the short turn-around time.
Stan McFarland on bolt checkering.
Kampfeld does nice jewelling too.
Originally Posted by gunswizard
I have used Skip Baldwin/Baldwin's Bolt Jeweling on several occasions and have been very pleased with the quality of his work and the short turn-around time.

+1 on Skip for bolt jeweling. Reasonable price, quick turnaround, came back jeweled.

I have no experience with bolt knob checkering.
find the guy based on the bolt nob work. He will likely do fine with the jeweling.
One of the best...
http://www.boltcheckering.com/
Thanks for the replies guys
tag

+1

He does great work at a fair price with quick turn around.
Originally Posted by joelkdouglas

+1 on Skip for bolt jeweling. Reasonable price, quick turnaround, came back jeweled.

I have no experience with bolt knob checkering.

+2 Skip just finshed one for me.
© 24hourcampfire