Home
Anybody know this one? Saw it on the Lane Precision website. Looks like an HTG with the higher comb from the A1-3 and the standard textured HTG forend. I think I could like the pattern on something with a contour around a Remington Varmint. I sent an email to McMillan to see what they have to say.

[Linked Image]
Kind of looks similar to the Rifleman stock offered from Precision Stock Works in New Braunfels. I think they're associated with Hill Country Rifles who offers it on their builds as well. They do mention they are built by McMillan

http://www.riflemanstock.com/

Looks like you very well may be right. I'd imagine the pattern is probably only available from those guys. Will see what McMillan says.

Thanks....
Call up Dallas and ask him.
I've got one with edge fill. Came from McMillan as a complete rifle. Don't care much for the HTG but I like this one with the higher comb. Mine fits a #5 Schnieder nicely.
I have one that HCR put together for me, a 7Rem Magnificent. I believe it's designed by Precision Stock Works IIRC....

[img:left][Linked Image][/img]

[img:left][Linked Image][/img]
That looks pretty functional.

Manners kind of did that a few years back, with the Manners MCS-T. Very close to the HTG design, but with a higher comb.

[Linked Image]
© 24hourcampfire