Home
Lots of picture threads out there of McMillans going afield. As hunting season is upon us, why not some pictures of hunting rifles in Manners stocks.

I'll kick it off with my EH6. Hopefully have a picture of it a little later in the year with a deer.

[Linked Image]
Manners SL Carbon Elite.
6BR

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

EH-1 in Multicam on RBros 338LM. Needs some field time when I get back home.

-Sevens this one is adult sized too with a 14.5" LOP. grin
Love that BR. Awesome
Mine in the EH6 pattern (ET / Swamp) inlet for the recherché 700 short action.
7 months this weekend............and counting. smirk

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by SKane

[Linked Image]

Surprised you didn't photoshop the EH6 on there to show us.
Shane - prefer DDs over Talley?
The EH3 on my 6.5 SAUM is by far my favorite stock, and I've had a fair number of them

Looking to restock another rifle, anybody had their mitts on a EH8?
Originally Posted by slg888
Manners SL Carbon Elite.
6BR

[Linked Image]

Oh my goodness, that's sweet
6.5 Creedmoor in EH1
[Linked Image]

7mm RM in EH2

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by joshf303
The EH3 on my 6.5 SAUM is by far my favorite stock, and I've had a fair number of them

Looking to restock another rifle, anybody had their mitts on a EH8?

josh, I've got one - got it a couple weeks ago from the group buy. I will try to build a stock board and post photos this weekend. I really like the stock.

Marty
My son's EH3 on his 260. Our first Manner's and looking forward to an EH8 for my younger son's 260 to come. BUT, I'm gonna give it a paint job in that I'm not a fan of this camo pattern...no offense.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Anyone have a picture of the EH-5 from Manners....just ordered one a couple weeks ago.
Sendero Man has a 5 I think.
.243 Ack with an MCS-T

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
What does a Manners SL carbon elite stock run? I want one!
Originally Posted by fredIII
[Linked Image]

Is that a MCS-TA?
Originally Posted by huntsonora
What does a Manners SL carbon elite stock run? I want one!

You would really like that stock - I'm wanting one for a 25-06 build and IMHO would be perfect. Depending on how ordered they run about the same as an Edge stock - $650ish.
Manners SL carbon elite hunter stock with 1" decelerator will run around 27-28 oz.
EH-3 on my 700 switch barrel.

John

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Hess
My son's EH3 on his 260. Our first Manner's and looking forward to an EH8 for my younger son's 260 to come. BUT, I'm gonna give it a paint job in that I'm not a fan of this camo pattern...no offense.

[Linked Image]

Great pic. Lucky kid!
[Linked Image]
Nice buck Sevens. Is that a 24" rem sporter?
Yes it is.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Is it me, or would others at least like to see a caption indicating which model of stock is pictured?

[Linked Image]

Is that the new invisible camo..

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by rainierrifleco
[quote=SKane]Mine in the EH6 pattern (ET / Swamp) inlet for the recherché 700 short action.

[URL=http://s1185.photobucket.com/user/joan4321/media/BA/Swift_Barreledaction_zpstj6eslal.jpg.html][Linked Image][/URL

Hi Skane, Just came across your post, pm your contact info and build number and I will get my hands on it and get right back to you. Ever year since we started we have had a lot a lot growth each year. This year it has been tremendous and are going through some growing pains. We have made many changes over the last 5 months to keep up with the growth and are starting to get caught up but still have some stragglers.
Thank you very much,
^^^ is why I use Manners stocks. I'll post up some pics of my latest build on an EH-3 once it comes back to me.
© 24hourcampfire