Home
Posted By: DakotaDeer Current McMillan lead times - 07/28/16
If I ordered a McMillan stock today, when do you think I would receive it?
Talked to them on the phone earlier this week. Was told up to four months.
I ordered one Sunday arrived today.
I ordered 4-07 and got the call it was ready to ship 7-26.

Posted By: Judman Re: Current McMillan lead times - 07/28/16
Ordered one March 24th, Rick called yesterday. 4 months and 3 days....
I ordered one in mid April and I received it last week (3 months).
Posted By: Otter6 Re: Current McMillan lead times - 07/31/16
Sweet. I hope they didn't get swamped between April and June. Might have mine before hunting season.
Ordered one in mid-Feb. Just received in mid-July. Right at 5 months, plus a few days.
I have one coming tomorrow that took 4 months and 2 weeks.
Ordered one from a dealer friend in April. Edge McMillan Hunter , Stiller inlet, got it 3rd week of July.
Posted By: battue Re: Current McMillan lead times - 08/02/16
Ordered an edge compact on 3.28. Arrived today.
from McMillan or Rick....neither are fast. Unless it's bought from inventory at Mc's retail online store......
i cant believe it but I got a call that the hunters edge i ordered on 6/28/15 is ready....6 weeks
Wow! Currently have one on order from the first of June. Compact Edge, maybe it won't be too much longer...
Posted By: Sponxx Re: Current McMillan lead times - 08/11/16
Originally Posted by gene270
i cant believe it but I got a call that the hunters edge i ordered on 6/28/15 is ready....6 weeks

May that be 6/28/16? grin

Ordered an Inlet ready on 7/22, after a snafu with my CC on an "for sale ready to ship stock". Someone purchased it at 7am the following day, so they honored the sale price on the inlet ready - which was nice.
And got it in Desert Spectre instead of black, so I won't have to rattle can it.
Will update when I get notice.

yep 6/28/16
Posted By: Sponxx Re: Current McMillan lead times - 08/15/16
Got an email!
Sock should be here on 8/18, ordered through inlet ready on 7/22, so just shy of 4 weeks.
Posted By: wsmnut Re: Current McMillan lead times - 12/29/16
Ordered one in September. Any thoughts as to how things are running these days?

4 1/2 to 5 months from order date they will ship as of this mornings phone conversation with Lynn I believe was her name.
I wish I had the same luck on an inlet ready as 4 weeks, I'm at 6 weeks plus! I have been told it was going to ship for the past 2 weeks. Have had a build sitting here ready for it for 3 weeks now, thanks for LRI getting it done early and making me just look at the barreled action.... I can't wait much longer!!!!
As of 5 minutes ago , It is 5 months
McMillan finally got back with me and they inletted my stock wrong.. so now I get to wait a few more weeks. Man I wish there was an adequate replacement.. but Manners are probably 6 months out.
Posted By: wsmnut Re: Current McMillan lead times - 10/07/17
6 1/2 months on one ordered in March. Winchester Hunter for a Model 70.

I wish it was a bit quicker.
6 months wait period as of last week. They do have what they call a "flat top stock" already molded, and that's a 6 or 7 week wait period. I talked to them the other day and the gentleman there told me about this option. Only certain colors etc....
Last one i got from mcmillcm,was told 5 months and it came in 41/2 months.
Ordered one on 2/20/2017, was told to send in my barrelled action for fitting 8/13(and did, IMMEDIATELY)...still waiting...going to use something else next time.
Ordered an Edge for Sako 75 in mid January. Still waiting.....
© 24hourcampfire