Home
I just found this out so maybe it's old news, but Talley - the guys that make the great scope mounts - also offer a line of custom gunsmithing products.

Barrel bands of all sizes, picatinny stock of various lengths, various inletted sling swivels including Winchester Supergrade replacements, blank bases, a crossbolt, classic bolt knob, steel replacement Tikka recoil stops for T3's, even a peep sight to go on their steel scope bases.

Some of the prices seem a bit steep for what you get but others seem like a bargain. Anyway, thought I'd pass this along since Talley makes really good stuff and is an excellent company to deal with.

Talley gunsmithing products

Posted By: nick54 Re: Talley gunsmithing products - 02/23/17
Great heads of Jim, definitely a quality t - wrench I'll have to purchase
Posted By: papat Re: Talley gunsmithing products - 02/24/17
Impressive bolt handle for $9. A few other things well worth the price.
I'm really digging those barrel bands...would look sweet on a stepped barrel.
Posted By: EdM Re: Talley gunsmithing products - 02/24/17
Been using their stuff for some years. All very high quality.
Talley has been good to me. I once ordered some rings in 1 inch that came 30mm, and of course they shipped me the replacements right away with an prepaid envelope to return the others.

Another instance I ordered screw lock rings and then changed my mind (like 7 months later) and wanted screw lock case colored rings. They were good with making the swap (of course I paid the additional for the case coloring), no questions really. I had never used the regular rings.

I also just ordered a set of bases and I forgot to order the extended base. I'll try the regulars out; if they work, great. If they don't, I know Talley will exchange them.

All instances of great customer service from Talley. And they have a generous military discount on top of it all.
Yep, can only add to the kudos.

Reason I found their gunsmith products is that I was looking for a Winchester Supergrade inletted sling swivel. I only need one and another campfire member wanted the other one, both of them going on rifles with a barrel mounted sling swivel so we only needed one each for the buttstock.

They normally ship with two wood screws and two machine screws but a quick phone call to Talley verified that they would ship a pair with four wood screws.
I've killed a bunch of stuff with those peep sights.
Do the barrel bands come blued? Can't tell from the pics.
Don’t know but a quick call to them would tell you. I called them twice last week with questions and each time a fellow that knew what he was talking about answered the phone within a few rings.
© 24hourcampfire