Home
Posted By: LeeC 6 Pac-Nors on the way - 07/26/02
Hey guys,
<br>I have 6 Pac-Nor barrelled actions on the way to be stocked, and shot. 4 of these chamberings I asked for, just to play around with. These are calibers I know some of you have, and these are the first wildcats I have ever loaded for. I always roll my own, so to speak, but was wondering if some of you had some standard loads for these chamberings. I will of course do some experimenting, but figured I would see if you all had some magic ready to go..All Brass is ready to go . I pretty much have them figured out already, but thought I would see what you all had. Chambering's, I have not loaded for previously are.
<br>
<br>270wsm
<br>7-08 Remington
<br>264 Winchester
<br>25-284
Six!!!! No wonder those guys are behind on their orders. I should have gotten mine sent in ahead of you. [Linked Image]
Posted By: LeeC Re: 6 Pac-Nors on the way - 07/26/02
They are on their way back to me, so their schedule should be open by now..Just need to stock em, and shoot em..
Posted By: RickBin Re: 6 Pac-Nors on the way - 07/26/02
Honey, come look at this. [Linked Image]
<br>
<br>Rick
Dang Did you win the lotttery??[Linked Image]
<br>
<br>I got a little info going on the .270 WSM along with MOA
<br>
<br>Over on the rifle board..
<br>
<br>Mike
Posted By: Big Stick Re: 6 Pac-Nors on the way - 07/26/02
Six new rifles enroute,is the type of "problem" I'd like to have! Looking forward to your braggin' on the lot......................
Posted By: Cheaha Re: 6 Pac-Nors on the way - 07/27/02
Six Pac-Nors you say????????
<br>
<br>That is entirely too much load development for one man to do. I tell you what, send me a couple of them and I'll "help" you out with field testing for a year or two. I don't mind,really...[Linked Image]
Posted By: pointer Re: 6 Pac-Nors on the way - 07/27/02
WOW!!!! Congrats on the shipment and good luck. And I was just complaining that I can't even afford to think about getting one...yet!!!! To heck with hunting, if I were you I'd just play with my rifles this fall. Got any stock tips you wanna share or were a higher up at Enron????;) Congrats and keep us posted.
Lee if you don't mind me asking why all medium bores and not a broader range of cartridges?
<br>
<br>They are all fine rounds but mucho overlap..
<br>
<br>Mike
Posted By: LeeC Re: 6 Pac-Nors on the way - 07/27/02
ROTR,
<br>Because I already have everything else around them. I have factory rifles from 22 hornet to 416 Remington,and my custom rifles are 300win-338win. I do not mess with the factory rifles much as most have collector value.I mainly go to the custom's for my go to rifles. I bought the actions used for the 6 rifles, used or actions alone, to make a few I could play with.These cartridges overlap because some of them will be stocked light for high country, and some will be stocked heavy for target shooting, and varminting..The 264's will be identical, with one going to a good friend who has helped me out quite a bit.. Plus with this many overlapping, I can pick the best out of the bunch, and sell the others..
I figured you would have some in light configuration and heavy, thanks for the reply...
<br>
<br>I hope they turn out to your liking...
<br>
<br>Mike
© 24hourcampfire