Home
I know HS-Precision makes one, but any others out there??

(This would be used on a hunting rifle)
Curtis Custom makes them for .308 based cartridges.

https://www.gaprecision.net/ga-stor...ustoms-3rd-flush-mag-308-winchester.html
Originally Posted by Jackalope
Curtis Custom makes them for .308 based cartridges.

https://www.gaprecision.net/ga-stor...ustoms-3rd-flush-mag-308-winchester.html

That. The next closest to flush fit (AICS is my only consideration) is Ruger's 3 round poly mag....it sits a little further below the stock line than the Curtis Custom but not enough to make a difference to me. After using multiple mags from different makers in various platforms this past year while hunting and shooting...especially while hunting....if I don't need the extra COAL I like the Ruger better than any of them.
Thanks guys!!
Originally Posted by 300MAG
I know HS-Precision makes one, but any others out there??

(This would be used on a hunting rifle)

The old HS Gen1 magazines were a beveled flush fit. However, IIRC, the current HS Gen2 magazines actually protrude approx 3/8" to 1/2" below the stock line. Some folks complain about the old HS Gen1 mags. However, I have never had any issues. Got go looking to find them, though...
Jeff... Longrifles inc was suppose to be making his own, a lot of hype at one time not sure it ever came about, the few pics I saw looked nice!
If you're using a 700 long action or short action, Kwik Klip had a nice drop-in that I've used in the past with no complaints; however, the LA mag box is limited to SAAMI COAL for 30-06, and the SA mag box is limited to SAAMI COAL for the 308.
Remington OEM DBM
APA makes the best one, in my opinion. I’m using it for my latest build. It’s also the lightest one, at 3.1 oz.

[Linked Image from uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com]
Slickybooboo, the APA website doesn't show a flush magazine. Do they offer one or only the extended-length ones shown.
Originally Posted by Offshoreman
Slickybooboo, the APA website doesn't show a flush magazine. Do they offer one or only the extended-length ones shown.

Curtis Customs makes an aics Mag that is semi close to flush
© 24hourcampfire