Home
Anyone have any out of state hunts on the drawing boards? I'm thinking of heading over to Kansas for an Eastern. Then my usual Colorado Merriam.

I'm hooked on gobble. I need it every spring usually in LARGE doses.

With the prices of big game hunts---looks like more turkey hunting in my future---not a bad thing-IMO CB
I've only ever hunted them here in Wisconsin but would like to go somewheres in the south in march of 09.
I hunt IL every year, and apply in IN for limited entry hunts and get to hunt every 2-3yrs. Last time I hunted in IN was this spring and took a awesome tom.
I will probably go back to oregon again. I shot a huge Rio last year down there.
Posted By: tzone Re: Any out state hunts planned? - 11/28/08
I have only hunted here in WI. I would like to one day start in FL and work my way back up north to WI. Collecting several species of turkeys along the way.
Originally Posted by tzone
I have only hunted here in WI. I would like to one day start in FL and work my way back up north to WI. Collecting several species of turkeys along the way.

That sounds fun. If I ever find my self having more money then I can handle I'm gonna do just that. You can come along.
I live in New Hampshire. I hunt Oswego County every spring for gobblers. Have a fantastic time. Then for the last 5 or so years, my wife and I head to Anticosti Island, Quebec, Canada, every November for deer hunting. The hunt is beyond words.
© 24hourcampfire