Home
Posted By: hunter01 Fall bird down. - 10/24/12
I shot this 11 pound hen last wed. evening. I winged it and it got dark before I could go looking for it. It flopped over the hill into some really thick brush. I called my buddy who has two springer spanials. We went out into the woods in the dark, and in less than 5 minutes they found my bird. Dead. The one dog pointed, and the second dog honored on it. Wow, what an experience. The noses on those dogs are really something. [Linked Image]
Posted By: dvdegeorge Re: Fall bird down. - 10/25/12
Congrats
Posted By: gunnut308 Re: Fall bird down. - 10/28/12
Hey! Good job. What load you shooting?
Posted By: hunter01 Re: Fall bird down. - 10/28/12
Shooting 12 gauge 3 1/2" loads of Hevi-shot, #6. Deadly on turks. Shoots 92% at 40 yards. Briley choke in Benelli Super Black Eagle.
Posted By: Steelhead Re: Fall bird down. - 10/29/12
Seems I've seen another pic of someone that had those inbreed eyes wide apart, but I'm pretty sure their eyes were even further apart.

Posted By: hunter01 Re: Fall bird down. - 10/29/12
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Seems I've seen another pic of someone that had those inbreed eyes wide apart, but I'm pretty sure their eyes were even further apart.

Thanks for showing the Campfire world what a perverted, twisted, trouble making, filthy mouthed, SickO you are...PUNK!
Posted By: ironbender Re: Fall bird down. - 11/07/12
Originally Posted by hunter01
Shooting 12 gauge 3 1/2" loads of Hevi-shot, #6. Deadly on turks. Shoots 92% at 40 yards.

Lol. Sure it's deadly. Appears that you [bleep] up another shot.
Jackass.

I winged it and it got dark before I could go looking for it.
Posted By: ranger1 Re: Fall bird down. - 11/07/12
hunter01 - Springer spaniels aren't pointing dogs dumbazz.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Fall bird down. - 11/07/12
Surprized those dogs could smell anythin with the stench of schit that surrounds you.
Posted By: hunter01 Re: Fall bird down. - 11/08/12
Well azzhole, I've probably shot 300 or more quail and pheasant over these dogs over the past several years, so maybe you'd better tell these springers that they've been doing something wrong... They have been pointing birds for YEARS, Now who's the dumbazz???? Were you there?????? NO. Hypocrite....and azzhole. Boy, you really take the cake. Duffus...You've never seen these dogs, or hunted with them, and you sit there and tell me these springers don't point.... wow, you're really something....Now who's the dumbazz????? I'm surprised a fellow teacher would be so misinformed and stupid. For a history teacher, you sure don't know much about the history of springers. Better go back to school and do your homework... This teacher gives you an F for your ignorance....

P.S. When I see my buddy tomorrow (who has the Springers) I'll tell him that his pointing springers, really aren't pointers. He, and the dogs, will be surprised to know that...
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Fall bird down. - 11/08/12
Well azzhole, I've probably shot 300 or more quail and pheasant over these dogs over the past several years, so maybe you'd better tell these springers that they've been doing something wrong... They have been pointing birds for YEARS, Now who's the dumbazz???? Were you there?????? NO. Hypocrite....and azzhole. Boy, you really take the cake. Duffus...You've never seen these dogs, or hunted with them, and you sit there and tell me these springers don't point.... wow, you're really something....Now who's the dumbazz????? I'm surprised a fellow teacher would be so misinformed and stupid.

Now theres the poster child for the party of tolerance! Your a HATER azzwipe, you want everybody to listen to you but want no one to speak.

Typical indoctrinated teacher, your probably so angry and bitter because your tired of changing diapers on the preschoolers that you teach.
You're ONE SICK PuPPY. Get yourself some help... You need 5 minutes in a room with me.. I'd cure ya...But I'm not sure what I'll do the last 4 1/2 minutes. Maybe pick up your teeth you spit out the back of your head..

P.S. And mind your own business. You are just showing the world what a pathetic, twisted, sick, azz u r.
You're ONE SICK PuPPY. Get yourself some help... You need 5 minutes in a room with me.. I'd cure ya...But I'm not sure what I'll do the last 4 1/2 minutes. Maybe pick up your teeth you spit out the back of your head..

P.S. And mind your own business. You are just showing the world what a pathetic, twisted, sick, azz u r.

I saw your picture...I think you talk a little bigger than you really are as a matter of fact I think that is the general consensus on the fire.

Your a puny little twit who wants to be important because you really never felt you made anything of yourself. Next time you pose for a picture try to look a little tougher and a lot less gay.
Posted By: ranger1 Re: Fall bird down. - 11/08/12
WOW!! Guess I touched a nerve. If you had even the slightest clue what you are talking about, you would know that springers are not pointing dogs. You got caught in a lie. You haven't killed 300 birds in your miserable life, let alone the last several years. You pulled some BS out of your dumb azz and got caught. Fess up dufus. Springer are the quintessential upland flushing dog, maybe you meant Brittany Spaniel, they are pointers.
Originally Posted by ranger1
WOW!! Guess I touched a nerve. If you had even the slightest clue what you are talking about, you would know that springers are not pointing dogs. You got caught in a lie. You haven't killed 300 birds in your miserable life, let alone the last several years. You pulled some BS out of your dumb azz and got caught. Fess up dufus. Springer are the quintessential upland flushing dog, maybe you meant Brittany Spaniel, they are pointers.
wrong again... I'll pass this post on to my buddy who has the dogs. He, and the dogs, will get a good laugh out of it. Bet you've never been laughed at by some dogs before. That's pretty bad. byw, buddy guides at a pheasant farm. has has several thousands of birds shot over these POINTERS, and he and I hunt the 'farm' LOTS. 300 probably pretty low estimate on bird kills.... You're a real SickO. Showing your ignorance some more, aren't you??
wrong again... I'll pass this post on to my buddy who has the dogs. He, and the dogs, will get a good laugh out of it. Bet you've never been laughed at by some dogs before. That's pretty bad. byw, buddy guides at a pheasant farm. has has several thousands of birds shot over these POINTERS, and he and I hunt the 'farm' LOTS. 300 probably pretty low estimate on bird kills.... You're a real SickO. Showing your ignorance some more, aren't you??

Holy chit! now the dogs can read!

Your a [bleep].
Originally Posted by 12344mag

I saw your picture...I think you talk a little bigger than you really are as a matter of fact I think that is the general consensus on the fire.

Your a puny little twit who wants to be important because you really never felt you made anything of yourself. Next time you pose for a picture try to look a little tougher and a lot less gay.
It is easy to talk big and tough behind your keyboard, tough guy. You're really a coward. You'd never talk that way to my face. At least not for long..........You'd be wearing your azz for a hat, cuz that's how high I'd kick it. P.S. I love pushing your buttons, and waiting for your childish, insulting remarks. Makes my day to piss you off. tata. You're such a puppet..Keep up the good work... I'm really enjoying it.... Thanks! (: I'm going to bed now. Late here in OHIO. Ohio, you know the state that put Obama over the 270.. I'll probably dream about Mitt getting beat by 3 million votes in the election. He's a man in an empty suit... Go Barack, 4 more years. hahaha.

Holy chit! now the dogs can read! Yep, even the dogs are smarted that you. Course it doesn't take much to be smarter than a dufus like you. A guy who knows nothing about dogs too.

Your a [bleep].

It is easy to talk big and tough behind your keyboard, tough guy. You're really a coward. You'd never talk that way to my face. At least not for long..........You'd be wearing your azz for a hat, cuz that's how high I'd kick it. P.S. I love pushing your buttons, and waiting for your childish, insulting remarks. Makes my day to piss you off. tata. You're such a puppet..Keep up the good work... I'm really enjoying it.... Thanks! (:

It seems your the one making all the threats, I have not threatened you even once. Maybe you should go back and re-read the thread to confirm this.

If you love to push buttons it shows how little and puny you really are.
Posted By: eh76 Re: Fall bird down. - 11/08/12
Well azzhole, I've probably shot 300 or more quail and pheasant over these dogs over the past several years, so maybe you'd better tell these springers that they've been doing something wrong... They have been pointing birds for YEARS, Now who's the dumbazz???? Were you there?????? NO. Hypocrite....and azzhole. Boy, you really take the cake. Duffus...You've never seen these dogs, or hunted with them, and you sit there and tell me these springers don't point.... wow, you're really something....Now who's the dumbazz????? I'm surprised a fellow teacher would be so misinformed and stupid. For a history teacher, you sure don't know much about the history of springers. Better go back to school and do your homework... This teacher gives you an F for your ignorance....

P.S. When I see my buddy tomorrow (who has the Springers) I'll tell him that his pointing springers, really aren't pointers. He, and the dogs, will be surprised to know that...

and who were you calling a potty mouth and pervert recently? laugh your parents have any children that lived?

a real innanet tough guy... libtard the religion of tolerance

pheasant farm birds huh? there's a real challenge...just like shooting barnyard chickens laugh

It is easy to talk big and tough behind your keyboard, tough guy. You're really a coward. You'd never talk that way to my face. At least not for long..........You'd be wearing your azz for a hat, cuz that's how high I'd kick it. P.S. I love pushing your buttons, and waiting for your childish, insulting remarks. Makes my day to piss you off. tata. You're such a puppet..Keep up the good work... I'm really enjoying it.... Thanks! (:

It seems your the one making all the threats, I have not threatened you even once. Maybe you should go back and re-read the thread to confirm this.

If you love to push buttons it shows how little and puny you really are.

yep who is the one getting worked up....we are laughing at him not with him. laugh

real tough guy...someone in the other thread asked him to post his address so they could pay a visit...I notice he didn't do it...
Jesus old man, you're awful tough... For a guy whose eyes are on the sides of his head. You shoot your preserve birds, we shoot a couple hundred wild birds over my dogs every year. Maybe you should stick to being an obnoxious liberal troll and leave the hunting to those who have a clue.
oh hunterzero1 I can't wait for another of your puzzy hit and run PM's bwaaaaaaaaaaahahahahsaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Originally Posted by eh76

yep who is the one getting worked up....we are laughing at him not with him. laugh

real tough guy...someone in the other thread asked him to post his address so they could pay a visit...I notice he didn't do it...

Yup, Keyboard commando!

He has a real hard time distingushing between fantasy and reality. In the fantasy world he's Clint Eastwood born again, In reality he's a little turd packin' [bleep] who looks like grandpa fetster.
Posted By: battue Re: Fall bird down. - 11/08/12
You been told by someone who knows what he is talking about, but I'll repeat it for you. Springers are flushers and the harder they flush the better they are. There are soft flushers who screw around, but they are not the real deal. That's the way it is and the way it is supposed to be. Anything else is bullishiit. Of which you have more than a little.

Springers also don't back or honor naturally. They can be made to hup on command or at the flush and shot. That is sit. Mine do it on command when a Bud's pointing dog goes on point so my Dog doesn't bust in and screw up his Dogs point. But "backing/honoring" it isn't. Another major point regarding Springers, which only confirms that you are lost when it comes to the breed.

If his Springers are POINTERS, then they are a poor excuse for Springers, and it matters little how many Birds were shot over them.

Another thousand words on how Springers Spring-and the lack of any pointing. Try walking leisurely into these "Points" What say you hey?

I suspect you will continue on with your vast knowledge of how Springers get it done. It should be humorous to those who know, so don't let us hold you back.

Jesus old man, you're awful tough... For a guy whose eyes are on the sides of his head. You shoot your preserve birds, we shoot a couple hundred wild birds over my dogs every year. Maybe you should stick to being an obnoxious liberal troll and leave the hunting to those who have a clue.

Ranger be nice to the troll. He is not a obnoxious liberal troll. He is an obnoxious progressive-it's what they call themselves these days-troll. They tried to clean themselves up, but it still stinks.
Posted By: Popapi Re: Fall bird down. - 11/08/12
I shot this 11 pound hen last wed. evening. I winged it and it got dark before I could go looking for it. It flopped over the hill into some really thick brush. I called my buddy who has two springer spanials. We went out into the woods in the dark, and in less than 5 minutes they found my bird. Dead. The one dog pointed, and the second dog honored on it. Wow, what an experience. The noses on those dogs are really something. [Linked Image]
Good job hunter01 LOVING the bike in the back!!!!!!!!
That's pretty bad. byw, buddy guides at a pheasant farm. has has several thousands of birds shot over these POINTERS, and he and I hunt the 'farm' LOTS. 300 probably pretty low estimate on bird kills.... You're a real SickO. Showing your ignorance some more, aren't you??

....and there is the rest of the story. If they were good Springers, then on the "Pheasant farm" they caught a lot of the stocked birds-which for the most part hang around too long for their own good-which PO'd the paying customers since they didn't get any shooting. Soooo, your friend forced or encouraged them to point instead of bore in with a hard flush. It can be done, however they are no longer Springers.

Ohio is a hot bed of field Springers and Cockers. Take one of those dogs you hunt over and put them in a trial for Springers. Trials are one thing, hunting another. However, the field trial lines for the most part are the foundation of the Dogs us hunters use, They will pull a pointing Springer off the field with their first contact. Why? Ask the boys there and you will be told again that Springers are meant to flush their birds aggressively. Preserve birds don't cut it in the real world and shooting 300 birds on a preserve is no big deal as long as you can pay the man.
Thanks Popapi. Here is a better picture of my Victory Vegas (100 cu. in./1634cc). I'm from Ohio, and a big Buckeye fan, so when I got the bike (painted a gun metal gray), I had a custom 'Ohio State' paint job put on it. I call it my 'BUCKEYE BIKE' Glad you like it.[Linked Image]
Well MR. Expert, my springer owning buddy and I are laughing our butts off after reading your post. Not going to argue with you on the 'pointing' springers. Only telling you that I've hunted with him for over 15 years and he's always had springers, and they point. The younger springer he has now has be honoring since he was 5 months old. Yes, farm birds don't take off like the wild birds, granted, but farms are a big thing all over the country for folks who can't go to SD, Iowa, etc to hunt. Farms bring the birds to you, and you still have to hit them. We don't have a lot of wild birds in Ohio, but we do have some, and I've hunted them too. We've hunted wild bird in Iowa, Michigan, and SD. So don't tell me about wild birds vs. pen raised.Yes, wild pheasants take off like rockets compared to pen raised. They still fly and you still have to hit them. Say what you want MR. Expert, but we'll continue to hunt with these springers as the honor and point our birds here in Ohio. It's a dead giveaway that you don't know as much as you think you do when you tell me that the pointing and honoring springers I've been hunting with Don'T honor and point. P.S. I have a friend that raises labs too, and he actually has 'pointing' labs. Of course being an expert like yourself, you probably know about that too.... Now U have a good day Sir... (:
The notion of pointing labs and springers is as ridiculous as using either for hunting lions. Now I know that there are pointing labs (bred by irresponsible folks that are ruining the breed), but pointing springers don't exist. The fact that you think that they do is only further proof that you truly are the moron that you appear to be as evidenced by your political position. By the way, was that really a picture of your daughter in the thread about being a rich man???
The notion of pointing labs and springers is as ridiculous as using either for hunting lions. Now I know that there are pointing labs (bred by irresponsible folks that are ruining the breed), but pointing springers don't exist. The fact that you think that they do is only further proof that you truly are the moron that you appear to be as evidenced by your political position. By the way, was that really a picture of your daughter in the thread about being a rich man???

Ok, I must be dreaming all the times I've been hunting with these springers and just (thought) I saw them pointing all the time.

Also, check out Tanner's first birds down on the list. Pic of buddy with young britt we are training. And yes, Tanner is POINTING on quail too....

Now, I'm going to take a nap and dream some more of 'pointing' springers...

I don't have any pictures of the springers point, but maybe my buddy does. BUt, then you wouldn't believe a picture of them pointing either. You'd probably think if was photoshopped. Whatever.
Nice to see that you acknowledge what I posted is correct. As far as what you and friend hunt with, I could care less if it is a pigmey Cocaapoo that pizzes itself every time it sees a field mouse. Just don't try and tell me its an honest Springer .
You need to reread my last post to you. I acknowledged that wild birds are faster flying that pen raised only. You're sitting wherever you're at and and I sitting here in Ohio. How can you, never hunted with these dogs, sit there and tell me they aren't pointing springers. How can you do that Sir? YOU CAN'T! Plain and simple. I've got better things to do than go round and round with you on wheather or not these springers are pointing and honoring birds. Why, and for what reason would I have to say differently???? Why. So I guess, we'll agree to disagree. And I can live with that..... No prob. Maybe next time we go out, I'll take my camera with me, but then you'd probably somehow reject that proof. Bottom line here, I don't care what you say or think. I know I'm hunting with springers and they are pointing and honoring, and have been for many years on hundreds of birds, both pen raised and wild... It really doesn't matter what you say or think. I know what I know.... And this in no way acknowledges that you are correct about anything. If fact it only shows me, and acknowledges that you really don't know as much as you think you know. BTW, end of discussion... Not beating a dead horse anymore.

What can I expect from a person who can't tell the difference between a noun and a verb! Aka: 'I used some force (n) on the jar'. I forced (v) the jar open.
Posted By: catman925 Re: Fall bird down. - 11/08/12

Daddy, is dat u?
What you're missing is that I accept-and indicated such -you can make a Springer point.
However, when you do so, you have bastardized the breed.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Fall bird down. - 11/08/12

You don't seem to be aware that internet threatening is a federal offense now'days.

Jackass.
Posted By: catman925 Re: Fall bird down. - 11/08/12

What can I expect from a person who can't tell the difference between a noun and a verb! Aka: 'I used some force (n) on the jar'. I forced (v) the jar open.
yuo say that hav use the force

dat is awlsome
Originally Posted by ironbender

You don't seem to be aware that internet threatening is a federal offense now'days.

Jackass.

I can see how a whimp and a coward like you would feel threated, and be intimidated by my post. It makes me feel good that you 'feel' my posts. If you wish to take it as a threat, then go ahead. That's your problem. And I'm glad you pointed out the federal offense thing, being several of your sickO friends in here have put their threats in print too on the Fire. I've made copies of them, btw...
Posted By: Raeford Re: Fall bird down. - 11/08/12
Shot over 300 birds, yet "wings" a turkey.

What a dumbphuck. Go build some more fine GM's.
Posted By: Field_Hand Re: Fall bird down. - 11/08/12
how high up on the roost was he when you shot him?
what a gomer.
Originally Posted by Raeford
Shot over 300 birds, yet "wings" a turkey.

What a dumbphuck. Go build some more fine GM's.

One shot, one kill.... btw, I own and drive a good Toyota, Tundra....made in the U.S.A. too.
suppose you've never missed a critter in your life, eh. Never missed eh!!! Always got everything you've shot at eh? I got the turkey. One shot, went down near dark in thick woods. Used the dogs to help find it... One shot, one kill, dumb azz...
Posted By: slumlord Re: Fall bird down. - 11/08/12
next time bring a flashlight, dumbass.
Originally Posted by slumlord

Had one you dumb bastard. Were you there? Said it was 'THICK'.
This dude huntresszero1 sounds strangely like Larry Root.......

Hey you SickO Loser, thanks to continue to show the Fire what an Azz u r. Happens everytime you open you big ignorant mouth.. LOSER... "Obama wins by 3 million in popular votes. Duh,that means he was/is more popular of a choice than MITT. You're in the minority child.... 303/206 el. votes. LOSER. And you just can't stand that... hahaha... LOSER. Mitt who???

Hey you SickO Loser, thanks to continue to show the Fire what an Azz u r. Happens everytime you open you big ignorant mouth.. LOSER... "Obama wins by 3 million in popular votes. Duh,that means he was/is more popular of a choice than MITT. You're in the minority child.... 303/206 el. votes. LOSER. And you just can't stand that... hahaha... LOSER. Mitt who???

That is very rich coming from you laugh you ever hear of the term "projection" you do it very well.

and it is too bad that the party you choose to support is so consumed by liars and cheats that will stop at nothing.....you reflect those attributes to a T
Posted By: Jtown Re: Fall bird down. - 11/08/12

Had one you dumb bastard. Were you there? Said it was 'THICK'.

what a douche!
[quote=ironbender][quote=hunter01]You're ONE SICK PuPPY. Get
I can see how a whimp and a coward like you would feel threated, and be intimidated by my post. It makes me feel good that you 'feel' my posts. If you wish to take it as a threat, then go ahead. That's your problem. And I'm glad you pointed out the federal offense thing, being several of your sickO friends in here have put their threats in print too on the Fire. I've made copies of them, btw...

Get ahold of a retired teacher to help you with your spelling, jackass!

Ooh! You made copies. What happened to your PMs asking people to meet you for a fight?

Jackass!

suppose you've never missed a critter in your life, eh.

Sugar-
You just miss A LOT!

Jackass.
"Obama wins by 3 million in popular votes. Duh,that means he was/is more popular of a choice than MITT. You're in the minority child.... 303/206 el. votes. LOSER. And you just can't stand that...

Of course we can't stand that. We're Americans that love our country.

Jackass.
BTW, have I told you today that you're a jackass?

lol....

and it is too bad that the party you rchoose tro support is so consumed by liars and cheats that will stop at nothing.....you reflect those attributes to a T

Loser! BTW, where's your Obama uninstaller now? Burned up eh. Went up in smoke. Just like Mitt and the repub. party.....In shambles. No leaders. And Mitt, aka loser too, was the best you could do... haha... Thanks Mitt.
So was that really your daughter on the gonna be rich thread???

and it is too bad that the party you choose to support is so consumed by liars and cheats that will stop at nothing.....you reflect those attributes to a T

Loser! BTW, where's your Obama uninstaller now? Burned up eh. Went up in smoke. Just like Mitt and the repub. party.....In shambles. No leaders. And Mitt, aka loser too, was the best you could do... haha... Thanks Mitt.

are you really as retarded as you appear to be? I love getting you all worked up...it is fun too watch...make sure you take your meds or your head will explode laugh

why are you so hung up on a computer generated image....the one below is accurate now.
huntresszero1 why do you use the ignore feature if you are going to peek all the time..

UBB Message
This user is ignoring you. You cannot send them a message.

Please click back to return to the previous page.

....you must just be a pussyboy that runs and hides after peeking. laugh

He had one...how do you think he could see the bird in the roost so he could shoot it? He screwed up the shot.... wounded it and it got into the brush...he was too scared of the boogy man to go find it.

whoops, change that. 332 to 206. Just confirmed, Obama ALSO took Florida. Mitt= LOSER!
huntresszero1 why do you use the ignore feature if you are going to peek all the time..

UBB Message

Yep, I've got to admit, I just can't help myself. Can't ignore you. You're just to much fun and entertainment for me.. Love pushing your buttons. You're so much fun... Thanks for all the fun and laughs from you stupid comments.. Yep, you're just to much fun to ignore. Ya got me there, I admit it...Keep up the good work at showing us all what an azz u r. SickO, Loser, retard. Love and enjoy all your name calling by the way. Thanks for all the attention, LOSER.
Guys like you give Alaska a bad name.... grow up boy.
Lol....

You go girl!
[Linked Image]

UBB Message

Yep, I've got to admit, I just can't help myself. Can't ignore you. You're just to much fun and entertainment for me.. Love pushing your buttons. You're so much fun... Thanks for all the fun and laughs from you stupid comments.. Yep, you're just to much fun to ignore. Ya got me there, I admit it...Keep up the good work at showing us all what an azz u r. SickO, Loser, retard. Love and enjoy all your name calling by the way. Thanks for all the attention, LOSER.

Sorry for the delay...I was giving birth to a libtard....you know dropping a deuce.

You didn't look up projection did you crazy

btw your face does look like you have threatened a bunch of people and they took offense...you must get smacked around quite a bit with your mouth.
Posted By: eh76 Re: Fall bird down. - 11/09/12
Guys like you give Alaska a bad name.... grow up boy.

Idiots like you give humanity a bad name.

UBB Message

you don't get it and you never will. Retired educator? You must have been in charge of the 1st grade detention room....
Posted By: battue Re: Fall bird down. - 11/09/12

I was going to just forget about that thread, however since you enjoy playing the clown I will bring it up and let those who have not read it decide.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthread...466/Re_Fed_up_with_Remington#Post6153466
Posted By: catman925 Re: Fall bird down. - 11/09/12
I no his kine he is a socshial studys man teecher an allso half to duobble as a pe caoch to. he sell snickers bars for personnal fundrazing an sniff litle boys boxers when after th bell ring no one is lookin

just like ares did in 6 graide in back in gadsden peeple like him y my auntie lora home school me affter that my sleddging axident coach homo was tring funney qwar stuff takeing andvantige of kids

you peice of shet evin look remines me of you
Originally Posted by battue

I was going to just forget about that thread, however since you enjoy playing the clown I will bring it up and let those who have not read it decide.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthread...466/Re_Fed_up_with_Remington#Post6153466

typical huntress zero 1
Again to help you-and you need it, so I feel obligated-in recognizing how a Springer is supposed to work. I know you get Birds the way you do it on the stocked farm. Still doesn't make it right.

Yours truly,
Mr. Expert.

Posted By: 12344mag Re: Fall bird down. - 11/09/12

and it is too bad that the party you rchoose tro support is so consumed by liars and cheats that will stop at nothing.....you reflect those attributes to a T

Do you start drinking upon arrival at home or do you start earlier in the day?

I guess teaching preschoolers all your life takes it's toll?

your a fudge packin' [bleep].
Thanks Popapi. Here is a better picture of my Victory Vegas (100 cu. in./1634cc). I'm from Ohio, and a big Buckeye fan, so when I got the bike (painted a gun metal gray), I had a custom 'Ohio State' paint job put on it. I call it my 'BUCKEYE BIKE' Glad you like it.[Linked Image]

No offense but your 'Browneye Bike' looks a little gay, Oh well I'm sure you look right at home on it.
Posted By: hunter01 Re: Fall bird down. - 11/09/12

No offense but your 'Browneye Bike' looks a little gay, Oh well I'm sure you look right at home on it.

Interesting comment! Especially coming from a TWISTED [bleep] like you... LOSER! Also, you make all the biker folks in here laugh...You don't know bikes either... Dumbazz.
And no offense taken, considering who/where it came from. LOSER... 4 more years....hahaha. LOSER
Posted By: slumlord Re: Fall bird down. - 11/09/12
The motorcycle is gay. hahahahaaha

probably has an opinion on muffin pans too

laugh
The dealer wouldn't let him buy a real motorcycle...........he does have the sissy seat for his boyfriend tho sick
The dealer wouldn't let him buy a real motorcycle...........he does have the sissy seat for his boyfriend tho sick

I'm actually thinking on adding to the name of my Buckeye Bike. Thinking on also calling it my OBAMA BIKE. After all, the make is a VICTORY... I also know you'd call up, down, black, white, left right, just for the sake of disagreeing. You're so predictable and what a puppet. You don't even realize how I'm playing you. And you bit, hook, line and sinker. To busy being hateful and ignorant... LOSER.
You'd know about gay, that's for sure. Most often, those who talk about gays, are gay themselves. Always on you mind, isn't it [bleep]! HOMO, and LOSER...
Poor little fool you just can't help yourself....we understand. You name your scooter whatever you want. Not a pic of your real bike anyway...you have a Honda 90 wink Keep up your name calling..you are predictable if nothing else laugh
You'd know about gay, that's for sure. Most often, those who talk about gays, are gay themselves. Always on you mind, isn't it [bleep]! HOMO, and LOSER...

laugh you are slow aren't you laugh

Bless your heart confused little man!
Poor little fool you just can't help yourself....we understand. You name your scooter whatever you want. Not a pic of your real bike anyway...you have a Honda 90 wink Keep up your name calling..you are predictable if nothing else laugh

One thing I have noticed is that for an ex-teacher this guy doesn't spell or construct sentences very well, I mean I'm no saint when it comes to spelling and sentence structure but damn this guy used to be a teacher.

No wonder our education system is failing us, our teachers are failing our kids. He11 Catman could teach someone about spelling better than this cat can.
He must be well into a 12 pack of cheap beer when he starts posting....funny thing is he keeps trying to justify his vote for the socialist.
Posted By: Raeford Re: Fall bird down. - 11/09/12
Let me get something straight:
This puzzy wounds a turkey and leaves to go get a dog because the turkey went into thick brush and it was getting dark?

Seriously?

Was the bird white? High chicken wire?
He must be well into a 12 pack of cheap beer when he starts posting....

Doubt he is drunk. Just the way some are, they enjoy it and think they are causing others aggravation. Works on some, while most of us find it humorous.
Posted By: Field_Hand Re: Fall bird down. - 11/09/12
Let me get something straight:
This puzzy wounds a turkey and leaves to go get a dog because the turkey went into thick brush and it was getting dark?

Seriously?

Was the bird white? High chicken wire?
naw he finished him off in the barn loft. He was a tame, white, high fence, farm raised turkey.

wait for it.....

to quote Renegade...........

ASSCLOWN! laugh
Posted By: slumlord Re: Fall bird down. - 11/09/12
He winged it took it back to the barn to 'finish it off' there, with the grip of steel perfected from choking his chicken.

laugh
Posted By: Seminole39 Re: Fall bird down. - 11/09/12
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Field_Hand Re: Fall bird down. - 11/09/12
that's right on the money. come on roscoe tell us what kind of call you used on him while he was roosted.

Holy chit! now the dogs can read! Yep, even the dogs are smarted that you. Course it doesn't take much to be smarter than a dufus like you. A guy who knows nothing about dogs too.

Your a [bleep].

I bet the dogs could learn how to use the qoute function better than you.

You should learn it before you use it.

Hint: start your sentence after the last ([/qoute] then you won't look like such a dufus.
Posted By: eh76 Re: Fall bird down. - 11/13/12
If ya shoot them in the head you don't have to chase them wink

[Linked Image]

Not too hard to do laugh
then you won't look like such a dufus.

never happen for huntress..........
Posted By: WyoCoyoteHunter Re: Fall bird down. - 11/13/12
76, what was that revolver, a Smith .22 mag.????
Originally Posted by WyoCoyoteHunter
76, what was that revolver, a Smith .22 mag.????

Yes sir! One of my two favorite handguns.
Posted By: Field_Hand Re: Fall bird down. - 11/13/12
nice looking pistol.
Nice shooting also..what is the other fav.???? Is that Smith still in production????
Originally Posted by WyoCoyoteHunter
Nice shooting also..what is the other fav.???? Is that Smith still in production????

Its little brother a Model 63. They aren't still in production in that configuration. I think the 63 is a 5" now.
Ok, thanks for the information..
Posted By: hunter01 Re: Fall bird down. - 11/14/12
I took a ride out through the hills today and snapped some pictures of some of my favorite Fire friends: Hope you enjoy them boys.

Just a bunch of horse's azzes. Here is one of 12344mag and ek78: Note ek the [bleep] is about to mount his homo boyfriend. Battue probably thinks it is two springers, one pointing and the other honoring. 12344mag.[Linked Image]

Here is one of D*#khead (aka steelhead) who is one of, if not the biggest azz of the Fire's bunch.
[Linked Image]

Then these is D*%kbender (aka, ironbender). He's really a Obama Dem. but just to much of a coward to admit it.[Linked Image]

Then we have Battue: He's kinda got a 'gay' looking tail, don't ya think.[Linked Image]

Ranger1 is just another big mouthed fat azz too.Sorry you're on your side, but I thought that's the way your dogs point on chickens.[Linked Image]

Raeford joins as one of the Fire's biggest azzes too.[Linked Image]

Here's a pic of slumlord: Ugly, but another Obama dem. too[img]http://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q396/rafter001/IMG_0028-3-1.jpg[/img]

Field hand joins the group too as a another big Fire azz.[img]http://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q396/rafter001/CopyofIMG_0015-1.jpg[/img]

Ok boys: now lets have at it again. I know how to push your buttons and just how you'll respond and what kind of insults you twisted perverts will give. Note that I DON'T really care. Ah, if I did, I guess i wouldn't come back at ya like this. And 12344mag, come around and we'll see who will be spitting out their teeth. At least I'm not afraid to put my ugly mug on the Fire. Call me all the names you want. I'm bullet proof from azzholes like you. Just remember dynamite and hand grenades come in small packages too, but you DON'T want to be around when they go off either. Now that I've primed the pump,I'll just sit back and enjoy the show. The Azzhole Show..I know you'll join in. You just can't stand not too. Ta ta all you azzholes. Hope you liked the pictures I took of you... Enjoy. Now let the entertainment begin...Ya all just a bunch of horses's azzes. Come on LOSERS, I can feel your veins popping out already, and your blood pressure rising. Ya all can dish it out, but you CAN'T take it.. 'Bring it!' Love it. 4 MORE YEARS!! hahaha.

Posted By: eh76 Re: Fall bird down. - 11/14/12

laugh you are slow aren't you laugh

Bless your heart confused little man!
i see a lot of huntresszero1 self portraits as well as one of his president and 1st hag as well is all. you are a real innanet loud mouth tough guy all right...i'll bet your real name is allison......glad to see we can get to you....we own ya! laugh you aren't nothing but a loud mouth prick.
but really...tell the truth...you shot that chicken in your neighbors pen and made the story up to try to impress people didn't you laugh

But looking at it again that poult looks like it has been run over.....
Posted By: Steelhead Re: Fall bird down. - 11/14/12
I'll bet there ain't a day that his sister wife don't want to eat a bullet.
Posted By: battue Re: Fall bird down. - 11/14/12
I took a ride out through the hills today

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Hmmmm. You seem to really have a fascination with a particular animal anatomy and it's obvious that you like a little junk in the trunk.

Well you best be nice because you are not that far away and I may send Toby the Cocker-another flushing Spaniel-over and let him have his way with you.
Posted By: Field_Hand Re: Fall bird down. - 11/14/12
hey homo01 . were those pics made before or after you "mounted"up. now your into beastiality also. you are a sick dude. sick
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Fall bird down. - 11/14/12
Shooting 12 gauge 3 1/2" loads of Hevi-shot, #6. Deadly on turks for most hunters but this set up in my hands is a iffy thing at best Shoots 92% at 40 yards, cause i did the math real scientific like, Briley choke in Benelli Super Black Eagle.

all this to shoot and wound a 11 pound hen??????????

and then go on this csi springer pinger dog recovery mission
you make it sound like the bottom of the florida straights searching for shuttle debris

a friggin 11 pound hen???????????
yote bait.........................................

this is proof that having some top shelf setup
dont make up for poor shooting skills for sure

hope you have fun pulling pellets out of your "trophy hen"

friggin good head shot should have whacked that thing fast

i bet you shot it on the run and in the wazoo going away from you

wtf.....................................

friggin butterball turkey hunter

assclown ................................................................
Originally Posted by Steelhead

combination of a real close gene pool and fetal alcohol syndrome
laugh laugh laugh

squinting over that top shelf set up guns rib and bead

probably has caused many a jacked up shot for him

espically at 11 pound hens

crazy crazy

friggin jackwagon.....................................................
So was that really your daughter on the gonna be a mudshark thread

laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: Field_Hand Re: Fall bird down. - 11/14/12
Originally Posted by renegade50
So was that really your daughter on the gonna be a mudshark thread

laugh laugh laugh
mongrels.
Posted By: Raeford Re: Fall bird down. - 11/14/12
Bettin those asses wouldn't have been skeered to go in the thick brush @ dusk and retrieve their bird.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Fall bird down. - 11/14/12
I don't know....Renegade50 would had visions of a levitating woman in a shawl drifting across the fog. Like he said, 11lb hen in the dark ....coyote food.

laugh

[bleep] trained hajii killer fraid of lady ghosts

laugh laugh

What is really funny is huntress�1 thinks he is "irritating" us laugh what a dumbarse! laugh

Posted By: Raeford Re: Fall bird down. - 11/14/12
I'm so dammed iritated!! laugh
Posted By: eh76 Re: Fall bird down. - 11/15/12
huntress�1 must not be up from her nap yet.......
Posted By: Jtown Re: Fall bird down. - 11/15/12
She is probably still being stump broke by one of those asses.
sick
the old girl ain't up to it apparently....... laugh
Posted By: Raeford Re: Fall bird down. - 11/15/12
Still irritated here! mad
Posted By: slumlord Re: Fall bird down. - 11/15/12
Can we get Canyon Creek Hunter over here to do some crying about the travesty upon this thread to the OP?

Posted By: Jtown Re: Fall bird down. - 11/15/12

Bet you are not as irritated as Hunter01's ass is after being stump broke by them asses.
Posted By: Field_Hand Re: Fall bird down. - 11/15/12
Haw Gee. laugh
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Fall bird down. - 11/15/12
I don't know....Renegade50 would had visions of a levitating woman in a shawl drifting across the fog. Like he said, 11lb hen in the dark ....coyote food.

laugh

[bleep] trained hajii killer fraid of lady ghosts

laugh laugh

you just wait till we go out their saturday morning and you feel the hair on the back of your neck standing up and you make the mistake of looking behind you on the way in eek eek eek

like i told ya this morning i havent stepped foot going into that place in the morning darkness since 2002
and we sure as heck aint parking anywhere near a spot where you can see into lz saunders

i will put my big boy panties on and walk in there real early saturday morning but ya gotta hold my hand and stya real close eek eek eek

the things that have ta been to go hunting with limited spots to get cry cry eek eek eek grin grin grin

anyways maybe the libtard boofer voter butterball hen turkey slayer will show back up on this thread????????????

or maybe whute shawl ghost lady is after his azz for shooting one of her white ghost chickens also??????????
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Fall bird down. - 11/16/12
hey magoo where are you

you send me a pm

and then dont open it up

im sorry every kid in your neighborhood when you was growing called you magoo

bwahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa

pull your hat a little over your eyes then we can all have the full magoo effect when you post up a pic of yourself again
bwahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!

assclown.....................................................
Posted By: Field_Hand Re: Fall bird down. - 11/16/12
the eyeglasses are probably thick as ballistic glass. laugh
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Fall bird down. - 11/16/12
bet he can smoke some ants on good bright summerday with em too

Posted By: eh76 Re: Fall bird down. - 11/18/12
she is pouting laugh
Posted By: ironbender Re: Fall bird down. - 11/18/12
You TN guys need to stop picking on each other here. This thread has become about mocking that jackass huntresszero 1. wink
Posted By: Field_Hand Re: Fall bird down. - 11/19/12
Originally Posted by ironbender
You TN guys need to stop picking on each other here. This thread has become about mocking that jackass huntresszero 1. wink
oh yeah sorry. FOCUS! grin
Posted By: eh76 Re: Fall bird down. - 11/20/12
Now ironbender is a good guy...huntress is still trying to get over the donkey incident...it is on youtube... eek
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Fall bird down. - 11/20/12
Sorry Guys I've been on vaction in Ohio for the last few days and I saw Hunter01 riding around on that gay bike of his (I could tell it was his because his helmet was cut out extra wide to allow for those freaky eyes of his)with a friend, I followed him to the beach and got a picture of him and rene at the beach.

[Linked Image]

Eye Bleach not included! go get your own, I had to buy a new [bleep]' camera!
Posted By: eh76 Re: Fall bird down. - 11/20/12
[Linked Image]
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Fall bird down. - 11/20/12
bwahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: eh76 Re: Fall bird down. - 11/22/12
I think the little gay boy took his turkey and went home to HIDE. laugh bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaaaaa
Posted By: Field_Hand Re: Fall bird down. - 11/27/12
I think the little gay boy took his turkey and went home to HIDE. laugh bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaaaaa
naw went home to put that "special" stuffin in it.
© 24hourcampfire