Home
Posted By: RipSnort Favorite Mouth Call ??? - 04/29/13
What is the make and model of your "go to" diaphram call?

RS
Posted By: JBO69 Re: Favorite Mouth Call ??? - 04/29/13
XT Kee or Orange Havoc from XT Calls with the thin tape. Not cheap but they are the most consistent calls i use.
Posted By: Clay Re: Favorite Mouth Call ??? - 04/29/13
Tom Teaser's has some mouth calls I'm partial to, like their ghost cut & v cut calls. As for a 'go to', depends on situation/set up/time of day.
Posted By: MOGC Re: Favorite Mouth Call ??? - 04/30/13
Hooks Sassy Gal II...
Posted By: tzone Re: Favorite Mouth Call ??? - 04/30/13
I seem to go towards the Primos stuff because it fits my mouth the best. I refuse to buy anything that says dumb crap on it like "turkey thugs" or "bone collector."

I second tom teasers cracked corn and also. the bangin redhedz bangin pink
Final Roost Double Death
Posted By: HuntKY Re: Favorite Mouth Call ??? - 05/02/13
I use Legacy mouth calls. Depends on the situation which one I use.

You have to buy a lot of calls to find one that fits you're mouth correctly and makes consistent notes.
Posted By: stantdm Re: Favorite Mouth Call ??? - 05/03/13
I use Primos Sonic Dome calls. Of the many I have tried that line is the most consistent, longest lasting, and (to me) has the best sound. They seem to fit my mouth better than the old style calls and the little rubber dome gives a good seal.
Personally I have always like Preston Pittman diaphram calls.....and in my neck of the woods, no one else is using them, which allows me to sound different than everyone else with the usual popular brands that most purchase.
Posted By: Odessa Re: Favorite Mouth Call ??? - 05/03/13
Originally Posted by stantdm
I use Primos Sonic Dome calls. Of the many I have tried that line is the most consistent, longest lasting, and (to me) has the best sound. They seem to fit my mouth better than the old style calls and the little rubber dome gives a good seal.

+ 1
© 24hourcampfire