Home
Love taking the little ones and this year will be hard to top. I took Garret and Jacob on the first day of the two day season and they tagged out within an hour of each other then Sunday I took Trevor and he was done before the storms rolled in

Jacob(first bird) & Garret(third bird)

[Linked Image]

Trevor(first bird)

[Linked Image]

Awesome. That's a paint brush on that bottom pic. Congrats.
Nice work getting the kids out there. Great brush on that last bird. What part of Mo??
Awesome!!! Congrats to all these young men on some dandy toms.

great job! my son was tied up all weekend so we couldn't get out for the youth hunt. i am taking them out on the mon opener though.
Fantastic! Dang, never seen a beard like that!! You guys done good.
what a great ute season . nice birds!
Here in MO there is some awsome turkey hunting and I am lucky enough to have grown up and live in some of the best in the state and country for that matter , this time a year we enjoy setting in the hot tub at at sunset or sunrise with tub jets off and listen to the gobbling in all directions !! What part of the state you all hunt in?
Originally Posted by ldholton
Here in MO there is some awsome turkey hunting and I am lucky enough to have grown up and live in some of the best in the state and country for that matter , this time a year we enjoy setting in the hot tub at at sunset or sunrise with tub jets off and listen to the gobbling in all directions !! What part of the state you all hunt in?

I'm up near Lake of the Ozarks. I did see a few down your way working the last couple weeks,around Mt Vernon last week and between RS and Nixa today
Originally Posted by JimHnSTL
great job! my son was tied up all weekend so we couldn't get out for the youth hunt. i am taking them out on the mon opener though.

Good luck Jim! Hope he lays one out
Its awesome to see the kids getting it done. Great job and nice birds!
Tell the boys nice work also. Heading for Texas/Shannon counties on Sunday. Was told the birds were a lill behind. Looking forward to some time away...
Originally Posted by prairiedog223
Originally Posted by JimHnSTL

Good luck Jim! Hope he lays one out

[Linked Image]

He did!
© 24hourcampfire