Home
Posted By: Poconojack Merry Christmas - 12/25/21

Merry Christmas🎄
Posted By: Joe Re: Merry Christmas - 12/25/21
Yes, hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!
Posted By: stanme Re: Merry Christmas - 12/25/21
Merry Christmas to all.
Posted By: wyo1895 Re: Merry Christmas - 12/25/21
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!
Posted By: AdventureBound Re: Merry Christmas - 12/25/21
Merry Christmas - hope your stockings were filled with 99’s!
Posted By: Longbeardking Re: Merry Christmas - 12/25/21
merry Christmas to everyone.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Merry Christmas - 12/25/21
We find ourselves yet again in the wintering wonderland. It seems like just 6 month ago it was summer! LOL

Merry Christmas!
Posted By: Cheesy Re: Merry Christmas - 12/25/21
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: hanco Re: Merry Christmas - 12/25/21
Merry Christmas
Posted By: triple_deuce Re: Merry Christmas - 12/25/21
Merry Christmas.
Posted By: Calhoun Re: Merry Christmas - 12/25/21
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas Ted! Keep that dog in line!
Posted By: Rick99 Re: Merry Christmas - 12/25/21
It's amazing how fast you can turn a room full of beautifully wrapped presents into a giant pile of recycle.

Merry Christmas guys.
Posted By: 300savagehunter Re: Merry Christmas - 12/25/21
Merry Christmas to all you 99 loonies. Keep the spirit of the day all year. God bless

Mike
Posted By: Jaaack Re: Merry Christmas - 12/25/21
Merry Christmas everyone!
Posted By: wyo1895 Re: Merry Christmas - 12/25/21
I didn't get any new 99's for Christmas, just this old car and the Pendleton shirt I'm wearing. It is a 1929 Ford cabriolet (Ford's fancy word for convertible). It came from Vermont. Talk about jumping from the frying pan into the fire!!!!
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
and yes those white things in the air are snow flakes. Not good weather to drive my Christmas present. That's why I was saying SHUT UP!!!! to those of you who are having good weather for Christmas. I'm jealous.
Posted By: eaglemountainman Re: Merry Christmas - 12/25/21

Merry Christmas, all y'all.
Posted By: kingston Re: Merry Christmas - 12/25/21
Originally Posted by wyo1895
I didn't get any new 99's for Christmas, just this old car and the Pendleton shirt I'm wearing. It is a 1929 Ford cabriolet (Ford's fancy word for convertible). It came from Vermont. Talk about jumping from the frying pan into the fire!!!!
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
and yes those white things in the air are snow flakes. Not good weather to drive my Christmas present. That's why I was saying SHUT UP!!!! to those of you who are having good weather for Christmas. I'm jealous.

That's awesome! Congratulations and merry christmas!
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Merry Christmas - 12/25/21
Originally Posted by wyo1895
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Got a friend that I grew up with that has a 1929 Model like at.
It was his GrandDads and he restored it from the ground up.
Still drives it in local parades.
Posted By: S99VG Re: Merry Christmas - 12/25/21
Merry X-Mas All!
Originally Posted by 300savagehunter
Merry Christmas to all you 99 loonies. Keep the spirit of the day all year. God bless

Mike

I need to work on that.
Posted By: tbear99 Re: Merry Christmas - 12/25/21
Merry Christmas to all!
Posted By: Malcolm Re: Merry Christmas - 12/25/21
Dave ,I might want to rent that convertible for my wedding. I hope there will be room for some artillery.
Posted By: Dale K Re: Merry Christmas - 12/26/21
Merry Christmas! Grandsons did a fine job of turning wrapped packages into recycle materials. And I’m currently enjoying some bourbon. Guess you could say that will be recycled too. LOL!

Dale
Posted By: gnoahhh Re: Merry Christmas - 12/26/21
What? Today was Christmas??
Posted By: wyo1895 Re: Merry Christmas - 12/26/21
Malcolm, there's room for the artillery in the rumble seat.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: gnoahhh Re: Merry Christmas - 12/26/21
I love seeing this, David. As a youngster I was steeped in early Fords. I had no choice, my Gramps was a Ford mechanic at the local rural Ford dealership in PA from 1922 to 1961. I have his shop manuals from the 20's-30's, tattered and thoroughly grease stained and permanently ensconced in my library. If you need something looked up, let me know.

Not many people out there who know how to start and drive a T Model or an A Model anymore. (That's how he referred to them.) I had those protocols drilled into my head when I was still in grammar school. Motoring at its most simple and pure.
Posted By: JoeMartin Re: Merry Christmas - 12/26/21
All of the old timers I knew called them T Model and A model too. Not verse vissa.
Posted By: wyo1895 Re: Merry Christmas - 12/26/21
I heard that a lot too back when I had my first Model A in 1963 to 1966. It went down the road when I went in the Navy. My wife will have to dispose of this on when I'm gone. I'm dying to take it on a long drive. the two short drives before this weather set in were a blast.
Posted By: FUG1899 Re: Merry Christmas - 12/27/21

I still have my Model A truck have had it for 66 years. My !927 Model T Roadster pickup showed in 1984

still sits in the garage along with a1928 Roadster pickup and several other that seem to have just showed

up over the last 50 or 60 years.
Posted By: Rick99 Re: Merry Christmas - 12/27/21
Never cease to amaze…
Posted By: wyo1895 Re: Merry Christmas - 12/27/21
Doug, don't remember seeing those when I was at your house about 7 years ago. Wish I could have seen them. I never get tired of looking at old cars and trucks. (or old Savage 99's)
© 24hourcampfire