Home
Okay, I had to maybe hack one or two together... I mean, where's a guy gonna find a catalog picture of an RT? grin

My, my, my - very well done!

I guess you could go for Calhoun 'Scorsese' now. grin
I've been buying catalogs and scanning them in for several years.. and took pictures of some at Fug's, and GeneB contributed the Spiegel catalog picture.. Figured why not put something together showing all the models from the catalog side of things?

Well done Rory
Very well done!
Thanks for putting that together and sharing it!
Fun video to watch while everything outside is covered in ice.
Thanks Rory.
Great job......but did you have to include those dead deer pics? I think we've seen those 100 times.

πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹 πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹 πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚
Originally Posted by diamondjim
Great job......but did you have to include those dead deer pics? I think we've seen those 100 times.

πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹 πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹 πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚

Well, I thought about including this picture of a bullseye I once shot on a target... grin
Well done!
Great job on the video Rory !!
Wow, great job! You got skills.

"Excellent" GW
Swell!
Thanks Rory for all yer work. Very interesting and enjoyable short video. Academy Awards material for sure for 'Short Presentation' or some other like category. Better viewing than most or alot of the trash Hollywierd/HollyLib puts out anymore. I started collecting gun catalogs back in the early to early/mid 70's. Have several boxes of em, fun to go back and view em. The earliest I have is a Remington from around 1955 or so, 870 pumps were listed for around $55-60 if I recall. When Winchester closed their US plant/production, I grabbed around 10 or so at a local GS that was going to toss them of their last US catalog, thought maybe they might be worth something someday. Who knows, my grandkids/great grands/great great GK's might benefit from them someday.
Outstanding!
This really should be included in a sticky.
Very nice……
© 24hourcampfire