Home
Posted By: hlg Savage Parts Catalog - 01/19/24
I have a Savage/Stevens/Fox Component Parts Catalog from about 1985. It is prepared by Savage Services Corp. and mentions Badger Shooters Supply as a stocking dealer .
It has exploded parts diagrams of the Model 99,several bolt action rifles and several shotguns.There are pages marked obsolete and also an annual product catalog.
Items are in good used condition and comes in a red company three ring binder.
Make an offer,PM if interested. Thanks
Posted By: norm99 Re: Savage Parts Catalog - 01/23/24
how many blowups of 99s and 1899, are there.,,,Cant PM u

Norm
Posted By: GeneB Re: Savage Parts Catalog - 01/23/24
Norm, I believe the catalog he has is the one in a red plastic ring note book that has black lettering, all other issues I've seen have yellow lettering, he will have to confirm that. It's the only one I have seen that includes some obsolete models. I found a parts price list in the rear of mine with "effective date 12/1/86". There are 175 numbered pages plus 2 index sheets and 8 sheets of parts prices. From all the parts catalogs I've seen this one covers the most. It also has a a reproduction of the 1934 Stevens parts catalog.

Attached picture Savage parts catalog 1985 3.JPG
Attached picture Savage parts catalog 1985 01.JPG
Attached picture Savage parts catalog 1985 2.JPG
Attached picture 2024-01-23 001 001.JPG
Posted By: Calhoun Re: Savage Parts Catalog - 01/23/24
Table of Contents..

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: norm99 Re: Savage Parts Catalog - 01/23/24
Originally Posted by hlg
I have a Savage/Stevens/Fox Component Parts Catalog from about 1985. It is prepared by Savage Services Corp. and mentions Badger Shooters Supply as a stocking dealer .
It has exploded parts diagrams of the Model 99,several bolt action rifles and several shotguns.There are pages marked obsolete and also an annual product catalog.
Items are in good used condition and comes in a red company three ring binder.
Make an offer,PM if interested. Thanks

I am interested . i will try PM but i don't think you can receive one.

Norm
Posted By: hlg Re: Savage Parts Catalog - 01/25/24
GeneB and Calhoun you are correct, that is the one I have.It is in good used condition, there are some pencil written gunsmith notes on the margins of the price list.
There are no rips,tears or similar abuse.Included is an annual Savage product catalog that I cannot date.
Norm99 I got your PM and will check on shipping.
Thanks
Posted By: norm99 Re: Savage Parts Catalog - 01/26/24
Originally Posted by hlg
GeneB and Calhoun you are correct, that is the one I have.It is in good used condition, there are some pencil written gunsmith notes on the margins of the price list.
There are no rips,tears or similar abuse.Included is an annual Savage product catalog that I cannot date.
Norm99 I got your PM and will check on shipping.
Thanks
great consider it sold.

Norm
© 24hourcampfire