Home
So wife comes downstairs and I'm weighing some 99's on my postage scale.

The above comments ring out. She turns around and leaves.

I mean.. I don't understand why not? whistle smile laugh

1924 99E in 303 Savage weighs 6lb 6oz.. never know when a guy might need to know that. Women...
Sometimes the shoe is on the other foot... laugh
She should start worrying when you're weighing your socks and underwear and yelling out in a loud voice, "Aha, less than 4 ounces, I knew it!"

LOL
Years ago my wife woke up to me sitting on the end of our bed sharpening a hatchet, she looked over and said," any other woman in the world would leave you !"
Originally Posted by superlight17b
Years ago my wife woke up to me sitting on the end of our bed sharpening a hatchet, she looked over and said," any other woman in the world would leave you !"

I thought this was a Joe Martin post
Originally Posted by Fireball2

laugh laugh laugh
Originally Posted by gnoahhh
Originally Posted by Fireball2

laugh laugh laugh

Or more likely, Joe would be sharpening an old chainsaw.
I weigh all mine, too. For me it's both curiosity and plugging into a recoil calculator when I'm working up loads.
When my GF comes to visit I move the 1911 Colt from on top of the night stand into the drawer below, and put away the ever present rifle or two laying around.
Originally Posted by gnoahhh
When my GF comes to visit I move the 1911 Colt from on top of the night stand into the drawer below, and put away the ever present rifle or two laying around.

These are the undeniable freedoms of being single.
© 24hourcampfire