Home
Original sale never went through, so this beautiful Savage 99 is up for grabs on the classifieds, again:

JUST CLICK ON ME......

Thanks for looking, Mike...
Get that damn scope off there so it looks like a 99.. not a 99 with a leech on it..
Oh stop now Lauren... It's a hunting rifle!! grin grin grin

If you get malaria while hunting, you can just use the leech to suck out the infected blood. You see, it's actually a good thing! grin grin grin

Mike...
Good looking rifle... and a GREAT price. However, the scope is a "cheapie", but probably "ok" for hunting purposes as long as the buyer isn't too particular.

The rifle, alone, is EASILY worth the asking price, with or without the scope... so don't let this one get away !!! smile

Strength & Honor...

Ron T.
All original!

Helpful hint.Don't advertise a rifle as 'all original' when it's not.It's misleading.After-market drilled and tapped,and them unsightly swivels don't belong.
I'd sell it to Ron T.He says it's worth to him,what your asking.Don't let him slip between your fingers.

Mike
Again Nice Rifle!
And Decent Price. Make a Good Hunter For Some-One.Looks Like It was Cared for.
And the Scope,,Well it's a added bonus for some.
Steve
Sorry Jed, you are right. My word "ORIGINAL" was referring to the furniture and butt plate being original to the rifle. I will be a bit more specific in the future on swivels, etc.

Thanks Mike...

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=105550629
© 24hourcampfire