Home
All right, well some ppl were interested so I dug out all my scope mounts and guns and what not and have a stack of stiths to sell.

I have 3 in 1" with 2 of them being the windage adjustable bases and one being non-adjustable.

2 windage adjustable in 7/8" , 1 standard in 7/8"

2 standard in 3/4"

Some prefer the windage adjustable mounts but I sort of give them a toss up as they are also the ones that plum over time but are easy to get set up and are lighter.

Prices:

Non windage 1"
$375- condition is nearly 100%, one tube has some old surface rust discoloration that can be seen in bright light only but I will send an extra front tube that is like new, first tube has no pitting or even freckling just slight color change. Very nice set.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Windage adjustable
$350- 90%+ condition with some pluming but consistent color throughout and not terribly noticeable under standard lighting. Slight bit of high point wear and some light scuffing but still very niceno longer available

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

$325- 80ish% condition, pluming and high point wear, left side of tube shows fading. Price reduced for tonight to $300 shipped

[Linked Image]

[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg272/lohmaraj/Stiths%20for%20sale/set31.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg272/lohmaraj/Stiths%20for%20sale/set32.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg272/lohmaraj/Stiths%20for%20sale/set33.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg272/lohmaraj/Stiths%20for%20sale/set34.jpg[/img]

7/8"
Non adjustable steel
$375; 95+% condition at least, nothing else to say

Adjustable
$350 Base is near 98%, front tube has high point wear on the front edge and a few light marks and small scratch. Both show slight plum color but constant and hard to see in normal lighting. no longer available

$300 High point wear and front tube shows fading from front of tube to the getting darker as you move back. Price reduced for the night to $275

3/4"
$250- both bases are plummed to about red which is totally normal, never seen a 3/4" that was not, rest of parts have fantastic condition- one long tube, one short. I will sell these tonight for $300 shipped with J2.5s with PCH reticules

I would just as soon sell scopes with these as not as I have scopes for most, I have J2.5s with cross hair or post reticle, K2.5s with either, and Lyman alaskans with either and have a old Leupold 1" M8 with a lee dot reticle that I would sell. All priced fairly.

Sold one K2.5 with PCH and an Alaskan and the Leupold M8. I have one more alaskan, 2 j2.5s and 3 K2.5s. I also decided that I am going to keep one of the two nicest sets in either the 1" or 7/8" so which ever does not get claimed I think I will keep

[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg272/lohmaraj/Stiths%20for%20sale/3-4in.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg272/lohmaraj/Stiths%20for%20sale/3-4in2.jpg[/img]

If these don't sell here I will trickle them through Ebay.

Pictures on request. Satisfaction guaranteed, all include mounting screws and fully insured shipping.
Posted By: ROMAC Re: stiths - 10/12/11
Those a decent prices Drew, I do not think they will last the night.
Posted By: tex_n_cal Re: stiths - 10/12/11
boy, did I sell mine too cheap frown

oh well.

grin
Posted By: johno Re: stiths - 10/13/11
Drew, you have any parts. I'm still trying to find the rear part of a 1", I guess even a base would do. Its for that 22h.p ive mentioned to you that has a dovetail on the front receiver ring. I am assuming they used a stith rear and conventional front. PM if you can help

Johno
Posted By: Jericho Re: stiths - 10/13/11
Dang, these havent sold yet?
Posted By: lovemy99 Re: stiths - 10/13/11
Johno,
I have no parts other than the extra 1" front tube that I offered with the full set. But as an FYI, stith rings are NOT dovetailed into the base, they are square cut and then held in with set screws.

I will try to snap some pictures while I watch the Cardinals kick some brewer butt and will double check to make sure there are no buggered screws.

I tried to price at what I thought was "fair" prices for the fire members... I am sure I could make more on EBAY but don't care that much but don't want to "give them away." I'll treat ppl right on scopes also.

Drew
Posted By: saddlering Re: stiths - 10/13/11
I have 3 of the 7/8 and one 1" so Im set, good prices tho, should be able to add another 99, with the Loot from this sale Im thinking!
moneys already spent smile
Posted By: johno Re: stiths - 10/13/11
Drew, I think what has happened with my rifle, is that some has used a standard dovetail ring on the front. Then used a stith rear, maybe broke or lost the front section. Rory has a photo up awhile back with a similar set up

Johno
Posted By: TheOldTree Re: stiths - 10/13/11
I think it is better sales pitch to say "I have only one"
As soon as it appears they are plentiful the urgency turns to caution.
Originally Posted by lauren
I think it is better sales pitch to say "I have only one"
As soon as it appears they are plentiful the urgency turns to caution.

yep, only took me about 6 years to find these smile Not worried if they don't all sell, no big deal.

Happy to see the cards just win!! In a good mood!

the 3/4"

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
I added pictures and I will also include a copy of the original directions on how to install the mounts with all mounts.
updated for sales and marked a few down for the evening...
Posted By: 99guy Re: stiths - 10/13/11
When is the last time you saw 7 sets of Stith's for sale that you don't have to bid on?

Snooze you lose.....you'll be sorry grin
change your mind there LBK? smile smile
Posted By: Longbeardking Re: stiths - 10/13/11
Nope, just no point!!!!!!!!
Posted By: billy336 Re: stiths - 10/14/11
Originally Posted by lovemy99
moneys already spent smile

Wedding? They'll get ya, I coulda bought a new Bobcat for what we spent on ours.
Posted By: lovemy99 Re: stiths - 10/14/11
have not spent wedding money yet but I just had a water main break and flood my finished basement office... even lost some nice Savage posters...
Posted By: billy336 Re: stiths - 10/14/11
Originally Posted by lovemy99
have not spent wedding money yet but I just had a water main break and flood my finished basement office... even lost some nice Savage posters...

Dammit. Hate to hear that
Posted By: boltman Re: stiths - 10/14/11
That is distressing news frown
yeah, its been a huge mess and homeowners insurance does not cover the replacement of the water main which cost me a small fortune and I still have my entire from landscaping torn out... I am just this week getting the foundation fixed and then getting the drywall replaced and hoping by the end of next week to be ready for new carpet and padding... its been a real disaster...but life goes on...
All of the 1" stiths are sold now, I still have the nice solid based 7/8" and the slightly faded 7/8" and the 2 3/4"

The 3/4" are $250 or $300 with J2.5s

The 7/8" solid is $375 and the other is $275.

All shipped insured with mounting screw and directions and are satisfaction guaranteed.
Posted By: Longbeardking Re: stiths - 10/14/11
Sorry to hear of your misfortune. I can't imagine what going through something like that does to a person. At least in a fire everything is just plain gone. With water damage you still have to look the damage right in the eye. You have a great outlook. life DOES go on. BOL Drew.
Posted By: norm99 Re: stiths - 10/14/11
its a bummer when things like that happen ,nice to have emergency funds,but sometimes there tied up ,like in hobbies grin hope you get through it OK.nice bunch of Stiths but i have a couple,good deals
take care
Norm
Posted By: johnsavage Re: stiths - 10/16/11
Drew, sorry to hear about your disaster. Been traveling to Florida for wife's convalescence after 2nd major operation in 10 weeks, so am out of touch. Do you have an adjustable 7/8" left in decent condition to go on a nice but not pristine G? If so,PM price. Thanks, John
© 24hourcampfire