Home
Posted By: JoeMartin What did everyone else get? - 12/26/12
It's gonna be hard to out do sqweeler, he must have been real good this year. I finally got a copy of Murry's book and a Marbles 25ACP converter, for my 250. I had planned on trying it out, but, it's in the original sealed plastic pouch. I might just stick it on the shelf, Joe.
1,000 .357 125gr JHPs and 6,000 assorted primers. Also 100 .32 H&R Mag brass. Then there was the usual socks, underwear, after shave and the usual assorted sundry items. Still, got some gun stuff. Life is good. Also got taken on a drive east up into the mountains to find snow. I do so love snow.
Christmas was GREAT. It started a few days early for us. My oldest son from my first marriage of over 40 years ago brought his family by and shared some good times. My daughter spent Christmas Eve with us and on Christmas Day we drove 150 miles north to spend the day with my son and his two girls. He cooked a wonderful venison dinner for Nan and me. It snowed hard the whole 150 miles but it was well worth it. Christmas is for kids and we were blessed with some of the greatest grandkids. My son asked me to go into the woods to help him pull his treestands so that we did. Snow, snow, and MORE snow. It was a wonderful Christmas. On top of ALL else, my mother in law in all her generosity presented Nan and me with a check that made it possible for me to get my 1895 . It just doesn't get any better.

[Linked Image]
lots of christmas hugs!!
Got to see the stepkids and wife happy and smiling. smile
I got the same thing again this year.....A new shirt and a shot of leg and both were to big.
Posted By: Loggah Re: What did everyone else get? - 12/26/12
My Christmas gift was a 60 H.P. Massey Fergusen tractor, to run my Bellsaw sawmill ,and Chase shingle mill !! going to retire my old case ! grin , I haven't done to much in the way of savages lately, did get a few boxes of old savage ammo a few weeks ago. Don
Got to spend some time with our kids. The usual clothing from our boys. We are having our wooden floors redone and new windows, so that was our gift to each other....although I did score a gun.....................of sorts. It just happens to be full of tequila. Plan to drink that, then keep my
Forty Creek in it. It does have a cork stopper. grin
[Linked Image]
New camo Lacrosse rubber boots, socks, Craftsman ratchet wrenches and 2 pairs of Costa sunglasses repaired. Lilah got spoiled with a pile o stuff including that Little Scout 14 1/2, good times...
Posted By: norm99 Re: What did everyone else get? - 12/26/12
-30 celcus ,camo belaclava,gloves - 32 cel this morning ,Skidrow come on up we've had 5 ft of it you can take some home,couple of guns and the other stuff is at my stock makers smile

have a great new year

calhoun should have some chuckles for you

norm
Posted By: RAS Re: What did everyone else get? - 12/26/12
I got to spend Christmas with my my wife the boys.

Got to watch my boys light up with excitement coming down the stairs.

After not having that in the past, there isn't anything better that I could ask for.
Posted By: ROMAC Re: What did everyone else get? - 12/26/12
I got my Ansley Fox XE 12 gauge back from getting the wood restored. I bought it this summer and it was in pretty rough shape. When I took it for a walk near my house I found the area I'm going to hunt during PA's flintlock season.

Both are making me smile ear to ear.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: norm99 Re: What did everyone else get? - 12/26/12
nice gun --but the trees might die grin

norm
sick Indigestion as usual. GW grin

PS. Forgot about the Lyman tang SA & #57 that I stumbled onto the day before Christmas.
Being the only 'gunner' in the family, they are clueless as to what 'trips my trigger'. When asked what I wanted, I gave my stock reply- "If I can't eat it, drink it, or shoot it, I don't want it"- which naturally got me shirts, socks, and a check (which got spent immediately on new tires, to replace the flat that greeted me on Christmas morning along with its dry rotted twin). Oh well, birthday's next week...
Forgot to mention I got new blades for the bushhog and a steering knob. Ho Ho Ho
"Bushho"? What kind of loose women y'all got out in the sticks down there? grin
:), I fixed it, let it be known there's some loose ones down here, and I mean loose
© 24hourcampfire