Home
I probably should have put this in the classifieds,but i figured anyone that had a spare one would be here !!!! grin grin i need a octagon barrel forearm for a project gun im fixing up. The stock dont need to be perfect just decent,the one on it looks to have been checkered by someone with a double bitted axe and a bottle of cheap whiskey.i really dont want to fit a new blank ,just want to put something passable back onto it,thanks. Don
Wish I could help ya out Id like a butt stock for my "T" have a nice shorted one that would work great, for a kid!
Don, there was recently one on Ebay for an octagon rifle, but I can't remember if it might have been for the anniversary model.
Don,

I'll check but I'm thinking no joy. frown
I'll check too Don, but if I have one it's buried...somewhere.
I have a few for round barrels and thought i could fit one to an octagon barrel,but the octagon ones are quite a bit wider toward the muzzle end! frown I didn't think they would be around every corner. crazy Thanks guys for looking.
Sorry Don. I've got nothing left for an octagon barrel. frown
Nothing here...sorry.
Sorry Don, turns out mine is from a round barrel model too.
Originally Posted by Loggah
I probably should have put this in the classifieds,but i figured anyone that had a spare one would be here !!!! grin grin i need a octagon barrel forearm for a project gun im fixing up. The stock dont need to be perfect just decent,the one on it looks to have been checkered by someone with a double bitted axe and a bottle of cheap whiskey.i really dont want to fit a new blank ,just want to put something passable back onto it,thanks. Don

Hey Don, can you post a photo of the whiskey forearm?
Id have to bribe my wife to do that!!! grin
Promise the girl a little extra attention, a little mi amor. wink grin
Reason I ask is I've got a forearm on the lamp gun but I'd need to throw something on there to replace it. I wonder how hideous yours is? Can't be too hard on the looks of the old lamp gun... grin
Hi Loggah! I sent you a PM.......Dick
© 24hourcampfire