Home
Here is a picture from the first day of the first fest at Jeds. Who in this group attended 2014?

Attached picture Group3.jpg
Looks like only Rick, unless I'm not recognizing someone.
Yes, just me. Wes was there but only in memorial.

Most were on the Forum and still are.
HMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Fugs gathering 9/11/11

I see 8 repeaters

[Linked Image]
I made the 1st and 2nd, and the Fug Fest! made some Great friends there! hope to make another one someday!
Originally Posted by saddlering
I made the 1st and 2nd, and the Fug Fest! made some Great friends there! hope to make another one someday!

Same here..................SOMEDAY maybe
Opened mouth, inserted foot. Will do a rewind and start again. Sorry.
And now back to the original point...

Couldn't make the 2006 Fest, but here was the 2007. Back when I didn't know how much I didn't know... grin

http://www.savagefest.net/SavageFest_2007/index.php/Calhouns-Pictures

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
More 2007 photos from loggah's wonderful wife:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
OK, let's not go overboard. Wonderful times have been had by all. Yesterday's gone and for some, tomorrow will never come. So let's be thankful we have today and move on. smile smile

Notice the happily married man in the center. Penny for his thoughts. grin
I was fortunate/pleased to attend the first two Savagefests that were hosted by Jed and the greater Pereau family. Also, I fondly recall Wes, Mark and Tom's father. RIP. Great meeting y'all, great learning experiences. My thanks to all.

Looking at the pics from 2007, my Youngrouser is not so little anymore. He took his first buck last deer season and now has claimed a driver's learner permit. He left the house in suit and tie to charm his way through a job interview for a co-op position at his former junior high school.

Time moves on.
Nice pictures!
my Youngrouser is not so little anymore.

Still remember him splashing about in the pond. Looked like he was having a great time given that no one else in his age group attended the '07 Fest. And thanks for keeping me from getting a DWI by allowing me to ride with you to the Wedding Reception. wink grin By the way, when next we meet you still owe me a bottle of something with alcohol content for that sight I sent you. I'm willing to wait. Someday we'll meet again. wink grin
An unpaid debt I look forward to clearing George! smile

[Linked Image]

Here is the intense young man captaining on the rep soccer team. smile
Bert he must get his looks from his mother! just kidding ! he was a fine young man at the Fest! and sure has grown up! your a lucky fellow buddie!
An unpaid debt I look forward to clearing George!

No hurrys. We've still got 40 or 50 good years to arrange another meeting. grin Good to see that your son is turning into a fine young man.
© 24hourcampfire