Home
Posted By: Fireball2 barrel band - 10/23/14
I'm looking for a barrel band and a screw, or the exact dimensions to build one from scratch, if anyone has a spare. On a perfect day, would love to see an end view with some dimensions. I may have something I can trade if you're in a pinch. Thank you!

[Linked Image]
Posted By: S99VG Re: barrel band - 10/23/14
I have a forearm, but not the band and screw. How close do you think a a Marlin or Winchester band would come for fitting or adapting?
Posted By: 1899sav Re: barrel band - 10/23/14
Originally Posted by S99VG
I have a forearm, but not the band and screw. How close do you think a a Marlin or Winchester band would come for fitting or adapting?

MARLIN OR WINNIE!
NOT, WON't,
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I'm looking for a barrel band and a screw, or the exact dimensions to build one from scratch, if anyone has a spare. On a perfect day, would love to see an end view with some dimensions. I may have something I can trade if you're in a pinch. Thank you!

[Linked Image]

ROY
P.M. Me to Exactly What You Want a Sketch Of When time Permits I Can Take One Off and Measure.
STEVE
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: barrel band - 10/23/14
Originally Posted by S99VG

If it's a forearm you'd let go, let me know.
Posted By: Grogel_Deluxe Re: barrel band - 10/23/14
This H rolled around GB for quite a while with a Springfield barrel band fitted to it.
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=432257757
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: barrel band - 10/23/14
Outside measurements, wall thickness, and width at a minimum.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Grogel_Deluxe
This H rolled around GB for quite a while with a Springfield barrel band fitted to it.
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=432257757

FItted! Yeah right! grin cry
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Outside measurements, wall thickness, and width at a minimum.

[Linked Image]

Not Bad for Napkin Engineer. grin
I Get Her Done For Ya
© 24hourcampfire