Home
Posted By: 9112 Thanksgiving wish to all - 11/25/14
I started a new job about 4 months ago and haven't visited the forum much in that time. However, I did want to wish everyone here a peaceful and successful Thanksgiving. If you are fortunate enough to take your Savage hunting during the holiday, bag one. The pics of the recent successful hunts on the forum are great. Thanks to all who have been quick to help me and advise me in my Savage 99 journey.
Congrats on the the new job.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours as well.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Thanksgiving wish to all - 11/25/14
+1. Happy time of year. Best to all.
The best to all, good food with family, and maybe a bit of Hunting!
Tis true, I have a LOT to be thankful for! Godspeed to all on this forum.

dave
Posted By: Skidrow Re: Thanksgiving wish to all - 11/25/14
Wife has invited several of her friends over so Thanksgiving dinner is gonna be a hen party. frown Life will go on and there will be plenty of turkey sandwiches later. wink grin

Wishing all a Happy Thanksgiving.
Posted By: JoeMartin Re: Thanksgiving wish to all - 11/25/14
We're having about 20 people over, my wife will be stuck in her recliner. It's gonna drive her nuts that she can't do anything. It just shows how family comes together. It will be a thankful Thanksgiving. Happy Thanksgiving to all,Joe.
Posted By: gnoahhh Re: Thanksgiving wish to all - 11/25/14
Best and most thankful wishes to all y'all.
Posted By: 9112 Re: Thanksgiving wish to all - 11/26/14
I had the pleasure of having lunch today with another 24 hr campfire "Savage Collector" member. Dons1 and family came to my part of the country to enjoy TG week. I bought 3 99's from Don and a few 99 parts. Great guy. Pic of me on left with Don on right, enjoying some Mexican fare in Townsend, TN.

Attached picture photo-29.JPG
Posted By: Lightfoot Re: Thanksgiving wish to all - 11/26/14
Will be spending the day with my 2 kids and their kids. Don't get any better than that!!

Hope all you Savage loonies enjoy the same!!
Posted By: Skidrow Re: Thanksgiving wish to all - 11/26/14
Will be spending the day with my 2 kids and their kids. Don't get any better than that!!

Well, actually it could. You could all be living somewhere besides Kalifornia. wink grin

Take care and have a very Happy Thanksgiving!
Posted By: billy336 Re: Thanksgiving wish to all - 11/26/14
Looks like a total of 15 here tomorrow. I'll be up at 345, in my stand at 6, then get back to the house, throw a bird in the oven, then one in the fryer. Sit down around 6 or so. Gonna be in the 40s in the morning, hell yeah! Happy Thanksgiving to y'all, enjoy it
Posted By: Rick99 Re: Thanksgiving wish to all - 11/26/14
Nine of the family here for turkey. Hope you all have a great day!
I'm making a brown sugar glazed ham with pineapple tomorrow. Made lefse yesterday for the group. Uff da.

Happy Thanksgiving.
Posted By: JeffG Re: Thanksgiving wish to all - 11/26/14
Happy Thanksgiving to ALL you Savages!!
Need to finish the leftover venison stew tonight to make room in the 'fridge!
Posted By: Dale K Re: Thanksgiving wish to all - 11/27/14
Happy Thanksgiving to All! We had our big family get together this past weekend due to the son-in-law's work schedule. Tomorrow will just be my wife, son and I.

Dale
Posted By: Plab Re: Thanksgiving wish to all - 11/27/14
happy thanksgiving..!!

plab
© 24hourcampfire