Home
Posted By: JoeMartin Curious Buck - 11/28/14
My buddy's dad heard his dogs making a ruckus, so he looked outside to see what was up? He snapped this pic from behind. If you were on the other side you could see the buck was sticking his tongue out making raspberry noises, Joe.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: JeffG Re: Curious Buck - 11/28/14
Two more steps and you could have taken him, saved the dogs from being mauled, you would have been justified.
Posted By: Calhoun Re: Curious Buck - 11/28/14
Guessing the rut is going strong. They can get a bit aggressive once in a while.
Posted By: JoeMartin Re: Curious Buck - 11/28/14
This picture was taken several weeks ago, I think he was just passing through. My buddy said he was a nice one, but not one of the BIG ones. I'd like to see a big one? Joe.
Posted By: JoeMartin Re: Curious Buck - 11/28/14
My buddy said this one was taken in St Mary's County, MD, not far from his dad's house. He doesn't know the hunter so we can't prove it. It's a big one though, Joe.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: 99guy Re: Curious Buck - 11/28/14
Those dogs don't look very interested in that deer.

Any dog I ever owned would have run or chewed it's way through that fence if a deer had come that close...
Posted By: JeffG Re: Curious Buck - 11/28/14
Originally Posted by JoeMartin
My buddy said this one was taken in St Mary's County, MD, not far from his dad's house. He doesn't know the hunter so we can't prove it. It's a big one though, Joe.

[Linked Image]

..no way that's a real deer, gotta be photoshop'd
© 24hourcampfire