Home
Posted By: billy336 This Just In.... - 02/21/15
[Linked Image]

Haha
Posted By: JeffG Re: This Just In.... - 02/21/15
Are you selling the bumper stickers? because those would go like hotcakes around here!
Posted By: Lightfoot Re: This Just In.... - 02/21/15
That's just mean cry grin

I'm often tempted to post our weather but it changes so little it's not worth the time wink
Posted By: gregintenn Re: This Just In.... - 02/21/15
Bite me!!! grin
Posted By: Chappy410 Re: This Just In.... - 02/21/15
^^^^^^^^^^
What he said!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: KeithNyst Re: This Just In.... - 02/21/15
Heck with all the northern retirees and snow birds in FL, the sign should have been a certificate for completion of a winter refresher course. All the native Floridians will have to take the course a second time to pass.
Posted By: saddlering Re: This Just In.... - 02/21/15
Yup! heat wave today got to 23 was out snowblowing in my tee shirt! but back to -30 by monday!
Posted By: Chappy410 Re: This Just In.... - 02/22/15
Originally Posted by saddlering
Yup! heat wave today got to 23 was out snowblowing in my tee shirt! but back to -30 by monday!

SR,
That's the way it was here in Southern Mich. It felt almost like spring today-was 31. I went ice fishing with grandson and son in law, then we went rabbit hunting-even the bunnies were out enjoying the sun. Then came home and did some paper punching with 99 300 Savage. Had to get as much outdoor time in as we could today. As you stated another "Artic Blast" starting tomorrow.
Posted By: billy336 Re: This Just In.... - 02/22/15
I am a native Floridian, we don't do tests
Posted By: Angus1895 Re: This Just In.... - 02/22/15
I helped the shoer trim the mules in a blizzard. He bought a 99 F takedown from me afterwords and the water was dripping off the roof of the garage. I knew it was cold but must have been above freezing for the roof to be thawing. At sundown the wife came into the garage and told me I gotta thaw out the automatic ritchie water tank as the mules were outta water. It blew like a bandit all day. Would not like to be calving today. It is COLD!
Posted By: S99VG Re: This Just In.... - 02/22/15
I dunno. I went outside today and went burr. It was in the mid-60s before the fog burned off. What we desperately need out here is the snow you guys are getting. Just put it all in a big box and address it to the high Sierra.
Posted By: diamondjim Re: This Just In.... - 02/22/15
Originally Posted by billy336
I am a native Floridian, we don't do tests

grin grin grin
Posted By: mad_dog Re: This Just In.... - 02/22/15
We had one nice day at -8C today and it was heaven. Now we've got the second coming tomorrow.

I've got 10 guys coming to the deer camp to do some ice fishing next weekend and I'm thinking of canceling it because of this damned "arctic vortex" BS.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: This Just In.... - 02/22/15
Originally Posted by mad_dog
We had one nice day at -8C today and it was heaven. Now we've got the second coming tomorrow.

I've got 10 guys coming to the deer camp to do some ice fishing next weekend and I'm thinking of canceling it because of this damned "arctic vortex" BS.

Wow. Bundle up for that!
Posted By: sayak Re: This Just In.... - 02/22/15
It was 43 degrees and raining today here in southcentral Alaska. Our mildest winter with least snowfall in many years. Things are upside down it would seem.
[Linked Image]

Tropical....
Posted By: norm99 Re: This Just In.... - 02/22/15
Originally Posted by billy336
[Linked Image]

Tropical....

only -3 here just on the good side of the jet stream

grin using the wrong finger grin

norm
Posted By: Chappy410 Re: This Just In.... - 02/22/15
Just gotta keep rubbing it in don't cha!!!!
Wind chill warnings out for tonight till tomorrow noon. -25 to -35 below.
Posted By: mad_dog Re: This Just In.... - 02/22/15
Originally Posted by Chappy410
Just gotta keep rubbing it in don't cha!!!!
Wind chill warnings out for tonight till tomorrow noon. -25 to -35 below.

-37 wind chill this afternoon here.
Joe we are 119 degrees apart, 82 now, no breeze, river is full of boats. Lilah and I went and fed the turkeys. Should hear gobbling this week.
Posted By: Plab Re: This Just In.... - 02/22/15
billy336 let me know when it's 95 there with 90% humidity . smile

plab
Posted By: Longbeardking Re: This Just In.... - 02/22/15
My heart bleeds purple panther pi*ss for some of you guys. I bought a thousand large rifle primers anticipating loading some and going to do some shooting. At this rate it'll be late June. laugh laugh laugh Meanwhile we just cope and have some fun.
This first one is the top of our snow gauge. The top is FIVE feet from the lawn below.

[Linked Image]

The next is a couple around what is left of my home.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Snow banks in front of the place.

[Linked Image]

And this is how I tell ol' man winter to F**K OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The temp was +4F. Cooking sirloin tips for my wife on our 43rd anniversary.

[Linked Image]

Posted By: S99VG Re: This Just In.... - 02/22/15
I like the BBQin' spirit!
Posted By: Skidrow Re: This Just In.... - 02/23/15
Grill on LBK! grin I feel your warmth. wink Nothing like a nice warm charcoal fire on a chilly day. grin
© 24hourcampfire