Home
is that the rear sight has been replace with a folding leaf, and non factory studs have been added" And the thing is at $530 with a week to go still!
<br>
<br>I wish I didn't have scruples. A guy could get rich dumping Grey Rat's and Hunters on these on line auctions.
<br>
<br>http://www.gunbroker.com/auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=3571482
This is another headshaker. It's a damn R on top of it! I guess the .308 caliber is the appeal.
<br>
<br>Did you see the .308 premill F that went for $370 on Gunbroker a couple of days ago? Why didn't it get bid up? These auctions defy all logic!!
<br>
<br>
If you drop a line and get a fish, it's not your fault the fish though he was gonna get something for nothing. There is also no accounting for the tastes and desires of others.
lest we forget there may be cooperatives operating with
<br>themselves.
My mother always told me that if I operated with myself I would go blind :>)
<br>
<br>That R got bid up to $971! If that doesn't stink, nothing does. There sure are a lot of big dollar bidders lately with zero feedback. Bet a lot of these resurface down the road...
Instead of making that bet against you why don't I just give you my money?
10 years ago I was a different guy.
10 years ago I was a different guy.

Sex change? grin Ya still got that recliner you traded the antlers for?
I'm really confused by this thread resurfacing...

In joke from 10 years ago?
You'd have to ask Lauren. 'Twas he that dug it up.
I think Lauren used to be adkjaq.
I believe you are correct.
Different name maybe, same guy. http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/58131/Re_Lever_Codes_etc#Post58131
Ya know, I miss Moonpie. He was good folks.
I googled my adkjaq name and all these old posts came up from 2002.
10 years! Been f...n around here that long.
The prices are still the same in Canada as they were back on the forum in 2002! Hahahaha!
Most of us are envious of the Canadian economy now. They keep the Troopers busy on 87.
Still got that 30-30 you wanted to sell me? What's your price now? Not that I'm in a good position to buy. Just checkin' the cost of inflation. Although, given the right price a deal could be made. ;)Don't make no never mind though. I'm sure that its long gone.

Take care and have a prosperous Christmas tree season.
Originally Posted by Lightfoot
My mother always told me that if I operated with myself I would go blind :>)

Not true..
I ain't gonna go there. eek
I hadn't even paid attention to the dates when I first saw this. However, I was surprised to see the poster was RAM. Then when I clicked on it, I was surprised no one commented, "hey RAM is back." Now if makes a bit better sense wink
Hey, elwood is back!

grin
I never left. Continue to enjoy reading all the great comments and discussions about 99's. Since most of it is above my knowledge level, I try to use good judgement and keep my mouth shut...so as not to bring shame to my family. Still have most of my 99's...did let Donny have my 1895 but the rest are happy here.

You folks keep up the good work....

Elwood
© 24hourcampfire