Home
Did savage ever produce a 22-250? Saw one for sale in the paper @ 450.00 and didn't know if it was a rebarrel or not.
Yes, the Model 99C was chambered in .22-250 for a few years. $450 is a helluva buy on that.
only way any of those guns "c" are good is nib or mint and i mean mint cause they are not a "good" gun.
<br>they're cheaply made. In the greater fool theory you can probably sell it to Robert, of course, he'll change his tune when it's his 450.
Guess that means you don't have one to sell, huh? Otherwise you'd be singing its praises. Just remember, YOU don't set the market, you just follow it. A small tip.
Yeah those C guns with the Letter in front of the serial number don't bring nuthin. Look at this one.
<br>
<br>http://www.auctionarms.com/search/displayitem.cfm?ItemNum=2580615
WHOA!!! Hold the phone Margaret!!! The MIGHTY KNOW ALL, SEE ALL JED PEREAU SAYS A 99C JUST AIN"T WORTH THAT MUCH. And the Lord knows, it all revolves around Jed. BOW DOWN TO THE EAST AND PRAISE JED, GOD OF SAVAGE 99s.
Robert,
<br>
<br>You got the last name correct but I think you missed on the first.
<br>
<br>Rick....
Lightfoot - Thanks for the Auction Arms info - My .22-250
<br>is going to get an extra hug before I tuck it in to bed tonight! For not a not being a "collector item" they sure are getting to be worth a lot of money!
Yup, them and their cousins - the 7mm-08!!
Hey Robert, you are confusing Jed with his brother. As a reference, Jed is a little more short winded in his replies.
<br>
<br>Ohh and how is the baby Lauren? My "little one" just got back from the docs and is 20 pounds and 6 ounces (five months old). I need a cart to haul the bugger around if he keeps growing like this.
© 24hourcampfire