Home
There has been some insane bidding lately, but this takes the cake.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/311479079438
That is insane, it'll probably be relisted in a week or so after closing. If not, I have one just like it I would like to sell for that price!
Two drunk bidders.
Not that this excuses the stupidity, but isn't that a Remington sight?
No, it's certainly not Remington. 100% pure Savage.

I dropped my teeth when that price popped up a few days ago.

Thought about posting too but it's a live auction wink grin
Does that price include the gun ?
wow I wish I was the seller !
some people have to much money

plab
glad I bought mine from Lightfoot!
Time to get some stuff on eBay!
Originally Posted by deerstalker
glad I bought mine from Lightfoot!

Yah, I had to smile about that one... The bruises on my forehead will heal with time crazy
I've still got a day to sneak in a bid. grin
yooper
Originally Posted by Lightfoot
No, it's certainly not Remington. 100% pure Savage.

I dropped my teeth when that price popped up a few days ago.

Thought about posting too but it's a live auction wink grin

In this case, who the hell cares if it a live auction. Stupid is as stupid does. I'm hoping that everyone here has the brains to let this one go,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but then again???????????
Holy carp! Do you suppose there's another one out there somewhere?
If one of y'all get sniped on your bid I've got several like that you can have for $250 shipped. wink grin
I' rich! and didn't know it til now.
Hell, I've got a couple I'll sell for half of that. laugh
Originally Posted by Lightfoot
If one of y'all get sniped on your bid I've got several like that you can have for $250 shipped. wink grin

I'll pass, but I'd be in for $50. wink wink
Originally Posted by Skidrow
Hell, I've got a couple I'll sell for half of that. laugh

Same goes to you....... wink wink

Heading to Anticosti in the mornin'.
Looking forward to your post-hunt report LBK!
I spent the night last night knocking the rear sights off of all my rifles that still have them. Now if I can get some good pics of them...
Originally Posted by ingwe
Looking forward to your post-hunt report LBK!

We leave on Monday morning. I am not over confident, but there will be some killing going on and Savages doing the deed. grin grin wink wink
We leave on Monday morning.

Me too but I'll be heading to Wisconsin. I'm thinking that these days you'll have much better luck than I will.
Having fun is skill, not luck and I'm pretty sure we'll both have our share of that.
Having fun is skill
Skill is being able to do something that 98 percent of your peers can't do. It's fun because they'll piss and moan and talk behind your back but they still can't match what you produce. And that's fun! Even if it's only a manure pile standing at the top looking down at your incompetent rivals is fun. It's amazing how many good capable people were broken by poor, disinterested, stupid supervisors that only got their position through office politics. Seen it in every stage of my life.

And now on to the bigger question. Can you send a pic of the Pickle Boat. May want to charter it sometime in the future. Is it dill or sweat?
Originally Posted by Skidrow
Having fun is skill
Skill is being able to do something that 98 percent of your peers can't do. It's fun because they'll piss and moan and talk behind your back but they still can't match what you produce. And that's fun! Even if it's only a manure pile standing at the top looking down at your incompetent rivals is fun. It's amazing how many good capable people were broken by poor, disinterested, stupid supervisors that only got their position through office politics. Seen it in every stage of my life.

And now on to the bigger question. Can you send a pic of the Pickle Boat. May want to charter it sometime in the future. Is it dill or sweat?

That's pretty much it in a nutshell. You have a definate way with words.

[Linked Image]
© 24hourcampfire