Home
Naw, it couldn't be a gun.
[Linked Image]
Maybe it's a Savage 99!
I think it's a Malcolm scope! For a 58 cal Zouave, Joe.
Maybe a set of custom carved pool ques?!
I'm guessing a new broom.
5 boxes of chocolates wrapped end to end,
BillR
(or an 1899 CD 32-40 with special order 28 inch barrel and 3 Watson sights)
Tang safety POS.
Golf clubs
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Tang safety POS.

laugh

now you guys really have me wondering
Bundle of switches!!!!💰 Shazam!!

Hope it's what you are wishing for.
Merry Christmas David.

Steve
..does it say "David" on it? You should check to be sure, it might say "Steve, Roy, Don, Stephen, Gary, John, Jim, Norm, Mike, Jeff...
or Merris? (Davids wife).
A box full of pre-orders from your publisher?
At least it is a box. Would be a shame to mar the cerakoate.
Wife has 51 lit and decorated trees up and not a "long box" under any of them. Something is not right frown
Wait a minute. Did you say "51" trees?

When people ask me what I want for Christmas, I say "if I can't eat it, drink it, or shoot it, I don't want it". My GF sat down under the tree with nothing on but a bow and a smile and I told her to get dressed, we're going hunting.
Yea, 51. I just stay out of the way and don't ask why. smile

It does look pretty neat.
I've been to Rick's house when the decorations are still up. It's something else.
Rick, you should show Glenna this post. Maybe she'll get an idea about what you need. David
Originally Posted by wyo1895
I've been to Rick's house when the decorations are still up. It's something else.
Rick, you should show Glenna this post. Maybe she'll get an idea about what you need. David

My wife would do that if she could. It would look cool, would love to see a photo of it.
Many "long boxes" is why I don't say anything about the 51 trees. grin
A Wise Man! That's a good battle not to fight!
Its a decoy to throw you off the scent. I would love to see your face if it was extension handles for paint rollers so you could reach those places you used to have an excuse for not reaching. cry wink

Really I hope it exceeds your expectations. Now you have us all in suspenders, you must hit the keyboard immediately after opening to let us know.
Originally Posted by oldotter
Now you have us all in suspenders,

That got a chuckle out of me. Yep, any woman that would put a box like that under the tree with a husband like David has got something going on, either very good or very sinister! grin
Likely that 300 EG tomato stake with compass and butt pad that you have always secretly wanted. Hey beats socks and underwear. smile GW
probably sinister like boxes of chocolate candy end to end since I'm diabetic.
Does the tag say, "To: David From: David"?
There's no label on it. I think it's to the cat from Santa Claus. Maybe it's catnip. No they would have torn the box to shreds if it was catnip.
I'm telling you I sent her a 99C in .308.

Whoops.
I'm hoping Santa left it there by mistake on his way to Maryland.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I'm telling you I sent her a 99C in .308.

Whoops.

That's OK as they make a great 358...... grin
Its a polo mallets grin ,you guys already have the horses !! grin
Here are a couple. 1st is wife's favorite. Next is mine with birds, deer horns and spent .22 brass roping.
[img][IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff192/sav99age/IMG_2831.jpg[/img][/img]
[img][IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff192/sav99age/IMG_2828.jpg[/img][/img]
[img][IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff192/sav99age/IMG_2830.jpg[/img][/img]
Rick,
No cedar trees???? NE Kansas should have a bunch and free too.... grin grin
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Rick. The last two pictures are the same.
Steve, 2nd picture has lights on.
What did I do wrong that the pictures did not show?
Did you notice that we have like taste in furniture (chair material)?
No, Rick, I didn't notice the similarity in furniture. To my wife, it's furniture. To me it's just a chair to park my fat arse on. grin grin

Now as for your picture. In photobucket, looking at the picture you want to post. Either under or beside the picture you will see 3 choices. Direct, HTML, and IMG. You left click IMG and it will turn color and flash "copied". Then go to your text you are posting and right click "paste". That ""should" be all there is to it.

I thought you meant 51 decorated trees, outdoors! Holy Moley where do you fit 51 trees inside? We barely have room for 1! crazy
I haven't put up a tree of any sort since I regained bachelorhood 17 years ago, except to assist various GF's do their trees. Not so much as a wreath at my place. (Does a 99T in pieces on my coffee table for the last couple weeks count?! You married guys try that trick and see how far you get! grin )
Originally Posted by gnoahhh
I haven't put up a tree of any sort since I regained bachelorhood 17 years ago, except to assist various GF's do their trees. Not so much as a wreath at my place. (Does a 99T in pieces on my coffee table for the last couple weeks count?! You married guys try that trick and see how far you get! grin )

Does your 99T make you lasagna or run your bath water? grin
probaly not but gets him a woody wink eek

norm
Hopefully it's a Colt 6920
Naw, it couldn't be a gun.
[Linked Image]
Maybe it's a Savage 99!

My money is on either curtain rods or towel bars.
Maybe it's a tomato stake.
A winters worth of heavily starched long johns.
The long johns are getting daily use but they aren't starched, thank God.
???!
What da heck was it?
Mine was a 243R!!!
Was it a snow shovel?
[Linked Image]
or a broom and dustpan?
[Linked Image]
or a windshield scrapper?
[Linked Image]
or an arctic pair of longjohns?
[Linked Image]
or a tomato stake?
[Linked Image]
It is a tomato stake!!!
[Linked Image]
99EG 30-30, serial #3768xx, born about 1938.
[Linked Image]
Somehow my wife found out I needed this and got it from Forum member Jaaack. It's in really great shape. We've now got a least one each of the EG calibers produced in Utica.
Merry Christmas, David
Congratulations JeffG. We need pics.
Wow! Merry Christmas.
Very nice! Glad to see you dressed up for the occasion. Merry Christmas!
Nice! Not easy to find those EG's in 30-30 and 303. But now you need a checkered one to go with it. grin
That's a honey alright!

Good thing it's not one of those blasted Gs with all the head space problems. Hey, I read it on the internet so I know it's true wink crazy
Rory, I've got a checkered Stoeger EG in 303. Does that count?
[Linked Image]
or will any old checkered EG do?
No.. you checkered and uncheckered specimens for each cartridge. grin
You're being kind of tough on me, Rory. Especially if you mean all 5 Utica cartridges.
It is a tomato stake!!!
[Linked Image]
99EG 30-30, serial #3768xx, born about 1938.
[Linked Image]
Somehow my wife found out I needed this and got it from Forum member Jaaack. It's in really great shape. We've now got a least one each of the EG calibers produced in Utica.
Merry Christmas, David

wyo1895

Hard to think the cool factor on that could improve, but try a Stith/ Lyman Alaskan on it. Mine is 353,1XX and I am so cool I can't stand myself when it goes to the field. grin GW
What's a snow shovel?
Originally Posted by billy336
What's a snow shovel?

..there's always one in the crowd... ARRRGGGHHH! wink

dave
Very nice. Merry Christmas!
You're being kind of tough on me, Rory. Especially if you mean all 5 Utica cartridges.

It's the journey that's important. grin
What's a snow shovel?

Something you can use for shade on the beach if you remove the D handle and stick it in the sand upside down. grin
I've got an Alaskan or two, not sure I've got the 7/8" Stith. I've still got to shoot an elk with a 30-30 but was thinking of using a 30-30 SRC.
Wish someone would find a case of those 7/8 Stiths in an old warehouse and put them on the market. Been looking for one myself for a while. What better way to break the Christmas 30 30 in than a Christmas Elk. GW
It'll have to be next year. I used up the last of my licenses when I killed that cow with the 308 tomato stake. I'll probably get a lightfoot mount and put one of those whiz bang scopes with radar or some kind of electronic range finding on the 30-30TS. I'm sure I'll need to know the range within + or - one inch since I'll be shooting under 200 yards.
I talk so much about tomato stakes I'm just going to abbreviate it to TS from now on.
And that scope will need to 12 to 36 power also.
It takes skillful hammer work getting 12 to 36 power scopes in 7/8 Stiths.
I was talking about a Lightfoot mount. If I had a 7/8' Stith I'd used an Alaskan.
She must be saving the POS tang safety for your berfday. smile

COOL Gift! Do you think your wife could talk to my wife?!
Keep the handle on the shovel easier to lean on.
Bummer you didn't get all those boxes of chocolates duct tapped together.
David That is one clean looking gun you got there.

norm
It really is a beauty. When I get all three uncheckered TS's together for a photo session it's going to make the 300 look really bad and the checkered 250-3K isn't going to look too good either.
© 24hourcampfire