Home
Posted By: Longbeardking Spent the day cleaning - 02/07/16
Sort of like an annual turn around cruise for a ship at dock permanently. About once a year everything comes out for an inspection and a wipe down. Better than going to most gun shows.

110 in '06, 23, B,C, and D. 3 1920's. 2 in 250-3000, 1 in .300 Sav and a 20/26 in .300 Sav

[Linked Image]

The herd in no particular,

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: diamondjim Re: Spent the day cleaning - 02/07/16
Thanks for the pics. It is better than a gun show. cool
Just got bored and needed to sooth the Savage beast.
Posted By: Loggah Re: Spent the day cleaning - 02/07/16
If you didn't keep fondling those things you wouldnt have to clean them so often !!!!! grin grin nice,you didn't go to the Barre gun show today??
No, didn't even consider the Barre show. Last one I went to was quite a disappointment.
Posted By: olgrouser Re: Spent the day cleaning - 02/07/16
Ah yes, the sorry fruit of a misspent retirement. wink
The word around this house is that I'll retire 10 years after I die. So I guess the herd will grow for the time being. wink wink
Posted By: saddlering Re: Spent the day cleaning - 02/07/16
Very nice, I belive some of them lived up in Michigan for awhile! they went to a good home!
I can think of at LEAST three of them.
Posted By: Calhoun Re: Spent the day cleaning - 02/07/16
Still remember the time I pointed you to a NIB 99G that was for sale in your neighborhood and you replied that you didn't plan on accumulating any more 99's.

Hee hee.

nice group
You keep telling me that and I just for the life of me remember a NIB G. But I promise, I'll never buy another one.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Phil99 Re: Spent the day cleaning - 02/07/16
That's quite a sight, Steve. Do you have a thousand gallon tank of Hoppe's #9 buried in the front yard?

Rod
© 24hourcampfire