Home
Posted By: Angus1895 WTF is with Larry? - 05/28/16
He must have sold a tomato stake? What a weird dude. Any of you all getting pm s. Should I initiate him to savage fest west? Give him a V I P badge?
Posted By: dogzapper Re: WTF is with Larry? - 05/28/16

Yeah, I got a PM. And a nasty one. What a prick.

Steve

Posted By: ingwe Re: WTF is with Larry? - 05/28/16
I feel left out..... shocked

I haven't got one from him in a long time, and when I did, he thought we were the greatest of buddies...
Posted By: johno Re: WTF is with Larry? - 05/28/16
I missed also, perhaps he thinks those muslim hords north of our border down here have finally taken over. He did say its our fault because we don't have semi autos anymore and he hopes we pay a hefty price LOL

Hey Larry if you happen to catch this we do still have very secure insitutions for people suffering from your type illness

Johno
Posted By: S99VG Re: WTF is with Larry? - 05/28/16
The guy obviously has issues with attention and the best way, and frankly the only way, to deal with it is to ignore him. The more attention you pay to the problem the more worse it will get and there are about a million and one things to do that are much more productive than spending your time and energy pissed at him.
Posted By: Skidrow Re: WTF is with Larry? - 05/29/16
larry is a wee small pile of excrement seeking attention.
Posted By: crowmagnum Re: WTF is with Larry? - 05/29/16
Who is Larry?
Posted By: S99VG Re: WTF is with Larry? - 05/29/16
Originally Posted by Skidrow
larry is a wee small pile of excrement seeking attention.

I hate to say it but this is what will keep him going. Now that you have the problem appropriately sized up, why bother spending any more of your valuable time with it. Small piles of bodily waste don't really measure up to anything, and certainly not to your, mine or anybody elses attention.
Posted By: JoeMartin Re: WTF is with Larry? - 05/29/16
Originally Posted by crowmagnum
Who is Larry?

An old member that was banned from the site. He keeps registering under different user names.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: WTF is with Larry? - 05/29/16
I miss Larry. We were so close. I cherish his latest PM.
Posted By: RAS Re: WTF is with Larry? - 05/29/16
I only get PMs from people I know personally. Sometimes from a person who is asking a question or something.

I try to refrain from the conflict business. Been on the forum awhile. I figured it always pays to be nice.

Though my ignore list has a number of folks on it. When someone says something really off the charts, they get the nomination. Though, maybe I should ban myself if that is the threshold. smile
Posted By: Rick99 Re: WTF is with Larry? - 05/29/16
Slow day on the Forum when we have a thread dedicated to Larry...and he hasn't even post on it.

I did notice that when you look up "oldman1942" (Larry)on the user list that it shows he has not posted since 2011 yet he is still posting. Must be a glitch in the system.
Posted By: Calhoun Re: WTF is with Larry? - 05/29/16
Originally Posted by Rick99
I did notice that when you look up "oldman1942" (Larry)on the user list that it shows he has not posted since 2011 yet he is still posting. Must be a glitch in the system.

When RickBin finds new aliases, he folds them into the oldman1942 account. So new postings show up, but they weren't made from his banned account.
Posted By: Lightfoot Re: WTF is with Larry? - 05/29/16
Originally Posted by Calhoun
Originally Posted by Rick99

When RickBin finds new aliases, he folds them into the oldman1942 account. So new postings show up, but they weren't made from his banned account.

Which makes absolutely no sense to me. If he is supposedly banned from the site then delete any and all posts relating to him and continue to do so until he gets weary of the game. What is happening now just keeps the troll in business. Or...WTF???????
Posted By: Calhoun Re: WTF is with Larry? - 05/29/16
I don't know the software enough to know if you can delete a lot of individual posts without messing up all the threads those posts are in. Rick's site, Rick's decision. I personally would have gotten lawyers involved years ago.
Posted By: Lightfoot Re: WTF is with Larry? - 05/29/16
Originally Posted by Calhoun
I don't know the software enough to know if you can delete a lot of individual posts without messing up all the threads those posts are in. Rick's site, Rick's decision. I personally would have gotten lawyers involved years ago.

Sounds like a job for a good DBA wink grin
Posted By: Rick99 Re: WTF is with Larry? - 05/30/16
Thanks for the info on Larry. I usually delete most of his postings/threads after hey have run there coarse.
Posted By: deerstalker Re: WTF is with Larry? - 05/30/16
there is a slight entertainment value to the Root, but most of his smut needs flushed. i'd say Rick does a fine job
Posted By: 260Remguy Re: WTF is with Larry? - 05/30/16
Whenever I hear/see/think of the name "Larry Root", I instantly think of jwgibson's post:

"beware of deadbeat lying pompous ahole seller WYMTNRANGE on gunauctions.com

Larry Root
83 Antelope Trail
Pinedale, WY 82941
307-367-7711

embellishes and misrepresents his wares. Piss poor photos and hyper inflated prices. Do not believe me then check out his sales for yourselves. http://www.gunauction.com/shop/gunshop/wymtnrange
Read the descriptions and the remarks on some of his sale ads. unless you want to be rooked stay away from this unscrupulous seller."

That seems like an accurate reflection of reality.
Posted By: Angus1895 Re: WTF is with Larry? - 05/30/16
The most funny deal he wants to know " just exactly what is a tomato stick?". TFF.
Posted By: Skidrow Re: WTF is with Larry? - 05/30/16
Strangely enough, it seems that Larry Root lives in the same town as wyo1895 who just wrote the new book. Perhaps we could encourage Dave to pay a visit to Mr Root and advise him of his misbehavior. Just a drive across town. grin
Posted By: wyo1895 Re: WTF is with Larry? - 05/31/16
I think it's best to ignore his antics. He is just looking for attention. I agree with S99VG.
Posted By: Dirtfarmer Re: WTF is with Larry? - 05/31/16
Originally Posted by Angus1895
The most funny deal he wants to know " just exactly what is a tomato stick?". TFF.

laugh

Obviously the last gun he sold... grin

Ingwe,

Count it a blessing you're not on his PM list. Being "left out" in this case isn't a bad thing... smile

I'm not so fortunate... crazy

DF
Posted By: Barkoff Re: WTF is with Larry? - 06/01/16
Look at the bright side, it could be Maser sending you baby pictures.
© 24hourcampfire