Home
8:45ct update ... deal is no longer in clearance; back to standard price.

Just an FYI, I see that Midway has the Leupold 1-piece scope mount for Savage 99s on sale for $16.64. Great price if you need one.

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/536586/leupold-1-piece-standard-scope-base-savage-99-gloss
Thanks!
Thanks! And, free shipping.
Cool!
Only free shipping if it's under 1#. Add some bullets for the old 32-40 and it's not free anymore....
thanks, just picked up a couple.

dave
Yes, yes, thanks only a few left. 1" matte rings are also on clearance
I bought a base and a set of Matte Rings for a "F" 308 i ve been thinking of scoping. Thanks for the heads up.
Best Regards to all
Jim
It's $24.99 now ... guess the run on the inventory pulled inventory low enough to raise price back up.
I bought a goodly number to turn into Lightfoot mounts. Best price I've seen in a long while.

thanks again for the tip!
Originally Posted by Lightfoot
I bought a goodly number to turn into Lightfoot mounts. Best price I've seen in a long while.

thanks again for the tip!

Discount on my next Ligtfoot mount grin
I ordered the Leupolds mount, rings, Lee 32-40 dies, and some bullets for the 32-40. Midway ships it all in a bag. The bullet box is smashed and as leaked the bullets into the bag. The Lee box is cracked...
Unbelievable....
Time to give Larry P a call! That's pure BS!!
Was delivery by UPS or USPS? Everything goes in a bag so it can be put in the mailbox. You can pay extra for UPS delivery.

I would call them and see what they say.

Always add an item that has free shipping. Will cut down on the shipping costs.
UPS to USPS to me.
They are sending new boxes for the dies and bullets on their dime.
I think the result of broken stuff is pretty predictable when heavy items are loose in a bag and tossed around. Somethings gonna break......
I was thinking about upgrading mine, and took a quick look and it has an old Redfield one piece base, so think I will pass on this one.
© 24hourcampfire