Home
Posted By: Longbeardking In the classifieds. - 10/17/16
I am posting this without asking the OP.

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/11509098/1
Posted By: 300jimmy Re: In the classifieds. - 10/18/16
still available this morning........
Posted By: Longbeardking Re: In the classifieds. - 10/18/16
Originally Posted by 300jimmy
still available this morning........

That's insane.............................It SHOULD be gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: S99VG Re: In the classifieds. - 10/18/16
That's a nice and special 99, but so too is the asking price. Youser
Posted By: Longbeardking Re: In the classifieds. - 10/18/16
For THAT gun, it's cheap money.
Posted By: deerstalker Re: In the classifieds. - 10/18/16
breaks my heart i am unable at this time.
that EG is in my dreams.
Posted By: 300jimmy Re: In the classifieds. - 10/19/16
it'll sit a little longer...............
Posted By: 300Savage303 Re: In the classifieds. - 10/19/16
Jim, PM sent
Posted By: Longbeardking Re: In the classifieds. - 10/19/16
Most here squeeze a nickle till the buffalo s h i t s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How often do you see a gun in this condition come up for sale?
Posted By: Leverlover Re: In the classifieds. - 10/19/16
http://www.gunsinternational.com/gu...les/savage-model-99.cfm?gun_id=100765237
Posted By: Longbeardking Re: In the classifieds. - 10/20/16

I wish I could open the link, but here at work, any site that has gun, weapon etc. is blocked from view.
Posted By: JeffG Re: In the classifieds. - 10/20/16
Late EG in 308 with one small picture, impossible to determine condition, $1000...and it's been removed.

300Jimmy's 308EG is a stellar, and examples like it won't come around too often, or forever, as most rifles get bumped and bruised the longer they live.
If you want a collectible gun you WILL pay collectible prices or GO WITHOUT. Junk in,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,junk out. Simple as that. The first .308 EG I bought I paid $800 for it. Recoil pad and custom (bubbad) wooden pistol grip cap. Perfectly done on both add ons. FANTASTIC shooter. The 2nd, otoh, I paid considerably more for. The first 250-3000EG I bought I paid $650 for. D&T'd and sling. BOTH guns were in GREAT shape for hunting. I bought a 2nd 250-3000 in near mint condition for MUCH more money. NEVER looked back on any of the 4 purchases. Sorta like my pay to play program.
Posted By: JeffG Re: In the classifieds. - 10/20/16
Steve, I agree 100%, I've become content with the pay-to-play factor...and let's remember, it is all about play here... I call it "tuition", just to pretend I've lifted my process from play to education.

If You are doing this as a business, then bottom-line dollars are all that matter. I would choose a different investment strategy than trading rifles if I was depending on making money at it.
Originally Posted by JeffG
Steve, I agree 100%, I've become content with the pay-to-play factor...and let's remember, it is all about play here... I call it "tuition", just to pretend I've lifted my process from play to education.

If You are doing this as a business, then bottom-line dollars are all that matter. I would choose a different investment strategy than trading rifles if I was depending on making money at it.

wink smirk
Posted By: S99VG Re: In the classifieds. - 10/20/16

© 24hourcampfire