Home
... is holding out on us. Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday FB!
Happy Birthday! There is a NIB 99A .375 Win on your doorstep. If it's not there in the morning, someone stole it.
Happy Birthday from an old man in Texas !!
Happy Birthday Roy!!!
Happy Birthday You old Tinkerbell! laugh
Roy, Happy Birthday!!

Best-
Steve
Have a good one Roy.

Rod
Happy Birthday from Michigan Roy!
Happy B-Day, Joe.
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday!
How'd ya get a name like Fireball anyway?...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Happy Birthday Roy!!
Happy Birthday FB
Happy birthday Roy....

[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]
Happy Birthday Roy, let them spray cans rest for today. Tom
Originally Posted by JeffG
Happy Birthday You old Tinkerbell! laugh

Roy

On the Campfire the don't ask don't tell is observed, admit nothing. grin Happy Birthday GW
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" Fireball,That fireball in the jug is pretty good stuff ! grin
Aigh, it's the day of me birth plus the princely sum of 51 year.

Ahhhh Fireball. Sigh. It is true, I have indeed imbibed once or twice of the little red devil. Tasty, indeed. But alas, I owe my very sobriety to it. It happened lads on a moonlit night in the desert of Nevada. A wee bit too much and POOF! Hallelujah brothers, I have been healed of my evil ways and purged of the scorn of liquor! 50 years of rabble rousing and wild living curtailed at the hand of the poison that fueled it.

Henceforth, I shall strive to pour all of my prior wickedness into endeavors of a somewhat less grave nature.

Originally Posted by Southern_WI_Savage

[Linked Image]

That is affirmative.

[Linked Image]
Happy Birthday, Roy!!! grin
Happy Birthday!! Unfortunately your birthday check missed the mail truck Saturday and won't go out until tomorrow due to today being a holiday. By the time it winds its way through Salt Lake City and other exotic environs your B-day will be a faded memory. David
Happy Birthday, Roy!
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Aigh, it's the day of me birth plus the princely sum of 51 year.

Ahhhh Fireball. Sigh. It is true, I have indeed imbibed once or twice of the little red devil. Tasty, indeed. But alas, I owe my very sobriety to it. It happened lads on a moonlit night in the desert of Nevada. A wee bit too much and POOF! Hallelujah brothers, I have been healed of my evil ways and purged of the scorn of liquor! 50 years of rabble rousing and wild living curtailed at the hand of the poison that fueled it.

Henceforth, I shall strive to pour all of my prior wickedness into endeavors of a somewhat less grave nature.

Like guns??!!

Good for you Roy, one day at a time.
Originally Posted by JeffG

Good for you Roy, one day at a time.

It's not a struggle. I've never been a big drinker.

Thank you to the guys that took the time to reply. It's a small gesture that goes a long way. To the guys that didn't, I fart in your general direction.
Been off-line for a couple days. Happy belated B-day greetings!
Happy Birthday Roy, you are still wet behind the ears at 51.

Mike
© 24hourcampfire