Home
Passed on one today nice condition at $1800. Did I screw up?

Forgot to mention that it had been drilled and tapped. frown GW
I do not believe you "screwed" up. If a rifle is priced for more than a good broke saddle mule................pass.
Just sold one today. Drilled and tapped. It wasn't $1800. smile
1800-bucks! How do you say it. Oh yeah, holy crap. You did well leaving that one behind. What made the seller think it was so special?
I really want a 250 barrel band..to shoot, and I would have to pass at $1800, because it would have to be a pristine museum piece at that price.

..how much do good broke saddle mules go for?
I don't think you screwed up. Patience reaps rewards.

Last week I downloaded some photo software and have been learning it. Used it to remove background on some of my pics. Since one of the pics I worked on was my 99H .250-3000, thought I'd throw in the pic.

[Linked Image]
Keep em coming Keith we don't get to see a lot of the different models down here

Johno
I should have one here later this week! D&T some bumps and scrapes, but its going to shot & hunted with!
frown Due to age my patent time is a lot shorter than it used to be. Kinda applies to a lot of things. smile GW
I try to get mules 4 under $1500,
Originally Posted by oldtimer303
frown Due to age my patient time is a lot shorter than it used to be. Kinda applies to a lot of things. smile GW

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
© 24hourcampfire