Home

It's been awhile - no idea how to post pics these days. I'll give it a try.

[img]https://postimg.cc/gallery/JrsP9KJ[/img]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Hey Blues, you wanna sell or trade the white handle droppoint in the top pic??? With the skinner if they need to stay together! Great collection!
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Good stuff man!
Cards or it donโ€™t mean shiit!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Originally Posted by Judman

LOL. Some of em . . .

Nice collection!

#legit.
Great stuff!
Nice collection and love the Gerstner too.
Originally Posted by add
Nice collection and love the Gerstner too.

Thank you. She filled up fast! LOL. I just recently bought an O-42 that was likely assembled in the 80's (so not super old, but still shows use). I just ordered some new hardware, felt, and finish/cleaner for it. Hoping it's a fun project. It's a bit smaller than the O-52 pictured, but it's a darker color and I think will look super. Maybe the fixed blades will live in that one assuming I get the restoration / clean-up done successfully. Fun stuff.
Very nice collection ๐Ÿ‘
Beauties!
Nice collection , thanks for posting
Damn, Kip...you've been busy. Awesome!
Very nice.
Hey sir would you be willing to part with any of those?
Couple Iโ€™d be interest in too. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

I doubt heโ€™ll sell, I know I wouldnโ€™t!!
I have been looking for some since Gene is out of commission for the foreseeable future.
Do I understand correctly that the display case is a Gerstner 0-52? After 15 + years on here I seem to have accumulated 2 duffel bags full of custom knives, so need something like that as well?.......but how do you keep the sheaths straight if you want to use something?
Paging geedubya !!!
Originally Posted by dakota blues

LOL. Some of em . . .

Sir would you be willing to let any of those go, I have been trying to get an Ingram for awhile.
Originally Posted by NDGuy
Originally Posted by dakota blues

LOL. Some of em . . .

Sir would you be willing to let any of those go, I have been trying to get an Ingram for awhile.

What model are you looking for?
Wow. Fantastic collection of knives.
Thanks for sharing
Originally Posted by TimZ
Do I understand correctly that the display case is a Gerstner 0-52? After 15 + years on here I seem to have accumulated 2 duffel bags full of custom knives, so need something like that as well?.......but how do you keep the sheaths straight if you want to use something?

Not near as classy or as well built, but Harbor Freight sells one made of 100% Chinesium wood for about $75. I bought one for holding my knives.

Long term plan is to draw it up in 3D modeling software and build one out of 100 year old barn wood oak i salvaged.
© 24hourcampfire