Home
I have a older Randall that I recently sent back to Randall and had the blade refinished. They advised me the knife is a 1960's era Randall with a mismatched sheath. The sheath is for a Randall 11-5. For whatever reason I am unable to post a picture of my knife but I can email photos to anyone who can help value this knife. Thanks for your time.
Steve
look like this one?
[Linked Image]

why are you selling it?

Price new is now listed at $325. There is about a 5 year wait though. I have seen NIB Alaskan Skinners going for $500+ at gun shows and online.
Look around on Ebay to see what they're going for. There's usually about every make and model you can think of on there.
Doesn't look like that one. It has the stag handle. The reason I'm going to sell it is I don't use it at all. Its a gun safe space taker.
I meant the blade, not the handle. Still, the price new is the same regardless of the handle material.
Put it up for sale on line, or take it to the next gun show. At minimum, you should be able to get $400 on a quick sale.
Sam
Yes the blade is the same.
Steve
$500ish. Nice. If I had the extra beans I'd make you an offer. Put it up on ebay, with really good pics and a reserve of 450 and see what happens.
I sent some pictures to the Randall Knife Society and they advised me it was worth $600. It would be worth more if it didn't have a mismatched sheath. Thanks for the reply.
Steve
© 24hourcampfire