Home
Are there any places on the web you guys can recommend where I could buy some good quality hunting knives from "name" knife makers?

I don't know much about knives other than what I've read on here, but I'd like to buy myself some good hunting knives (Ingram, Mays?). Figure I'd ask here. Thanks.
I myself (VinceM) usually have some knives for sale.You can PM me or search my posts

But I'd recommend these dealers with web sites

Arizona Custom knives Julie has a great site

R&M Custom Knives REich is a good guy,friend of mine

Michigan knives Bill Morris ,great guy,nice stuff,always
Cant beat VinceM for sales and service!!!
Thanks guy's. Vince I'm going to place an order with you today.
Originally Posted by MasterBlaster
Thanks guy's. Vince I'm going to place an order with you today.

I have a really nice selection of custom handmade slipjoint folders,right now,and more incoming every day.
These are great 'cause you can carry them around anywhere. Useful,this way & you can really enjoy them "EDC"
Originally Posted by volsgo1
Cant beat VinceM for sales and service!!!

Vince has one of the best customer service divisions in the business............. grin
When buying on-line it really comes down to who has what you are looking for.

As stated R&M Custom is a good place to look as is Arizona Custom Knives. I would also add Plaza Cutlery and Nordic Knives.

If you don't have a certain knife in mind all of these carry a wide range of knives in price and quality.
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter

As stated R&M Custom is a good place to look as is Arizona Custom Knives. I would also add Plaza Cutlery and Nordic Knives.

If you don't have a certain knife in mind all of these carry a wide range of knives in price and quality.

i can't tell you how many times I set out to hunt down & buy a certain custom knife,only to bag a different one .
...following on what Vince just said... It never hurts to call a maker and see if they have anything available. They will often have a couple...might not be exactly what you were going to order, but it could be really nice to use until an order you place is finished!
Order direct from the maker. Most of us have a website with available knives (as available).
Ordering directly from the makers is cool too! BTW Al, I especially enjoyed the 'shop tour' that you added to your website.
Originally Posted by VinceM
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter

i can't tell you how many times I set out to hunt down & buy a certain custom knife,only to bag a different one .

Yeah and thanks to you I previously thought the only two knife makers lived in Mississippi. When Rick is attending McKenzie's college graduation day he'll probably say something like...." Hey be sure to thank Uncle Vince and Uncle Roy before we leave........ grin
You can check out my Site also; Fort Henry Custom Knives
I think Vince M. has had several hundred diff makers ,he showed me a list one time. You might pay slightly more sometimes ;however, you are paying for his ((((Experience)))). I know lots of buyers and some of the biggest in the bussiness deal with him monthly. He gets slip-joints from several makers that have not taken orders for many years. Very few dealers will be as honest and (up front!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) as Vince M. Vince has standing orders from many makers.
Originally Posted by antlers
Ordering directly from the makers is cool too! BTW Al, I especially enjoyed the 'shop tour' that you added to your website.

+1 on the shop tour whistle
Vince will take good care of ya.
© 24hourcampfire