Home
Had several requests to start a small group buy on a smaller version of the bumblebee knife. I'm going to offer it up as an option and see if folks are interested. Basically I'll be offering the modified skinner in CPM 154 steel with satin finish and stainless hardware. Scale choices would be choice of Yellow, Orange, or Red Jigged and bead blasted G10 with Red, Black or White liners. Thinking I would reduce the blade down to about 3 1/2" in length. Price will be $150 shipped. I'll probably limit this to about 5 slots. Let me know if you guys are interested and I'll start a list.

Thanks,

Dale

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
I would be interested.

Travis
Ought to fill up fast.
Travis,

let me know what options and so forth.
Ill take one! In Red G10, black liners and Kydex.

Thanks...
Originally Posted by mtnman1
Travis,

let me know what options and so forth.

Sorry, yellow/black and leather please.

Travis
Landon,

got ya on the list.

Thanks,

Dale
Travis,

got ya down.

Dale
Tentative yes with a PM sent.
Put me down. Yellow jigged, Black liners, Black leather???
I'll take one, orange handle, a leather and a kydex sheath, will think a bit on a black vs white liner.
tapered tang????????
Ok,

Travis
Landon
James
David

are in

One slot left
Originally Posted by volsgo1
tapered tang????????

Not on this one.
Put me down. Yellow jigged, Black liners, Black leather???

No problem on the black leather
I'll jump in. Yellow, Black liner, Brown leather. Any chance of same knife in S30V? I'd prob rather have that steel but I'll take one in the 154 if that's the only option. I'm willing to pay extra for the S30V. What about a matching Caper size blade? Thanks

Lee
Dale

If the slot is still open
yellow, black liners and Kydex.

Thanks
If any slots left I'm in. Looks by the count they are gone. If the # is increased I will take one with yellow, black liners, and brown leather.

Reno
ok, so Neal, I got you on the list. Ebby, I'll send you a PM. ,

Reno, since I know you were interested. I'll put you down as well, but that'll close it out.

Thanks for all the interest guys. I'll get some materials ordered up and get these started.

Dale
Here's what I've got

Travis - Yellow/Black - Leather
Landon - Red/Black - Kydex
James - Yellow/Black - Leather (black)
David - Orange/??? - Leather and Kydex both (Liners to be decided)
Lee - Yellow/Black Leather (brown)
Neal - Yellow/Black - Kydex
Reno - Yellow/Black - Leather (brown)

Thanks for all the interest guys. Really appreciate it. Will take a little while to get all these rolling, but I'll get 'em knocked out shortly and let everyone know. Let me know if I got anything wrong and I'll straighten it out.

Dale
If there is any room I'd like in. Yellow/Black/Leather.
Thanks.
Like Ebby, I'd prefer S30V. Looks like the campfire yeller hannel is a hit!
Tim
Trying to keep this limited to the options offered, so sticking to CPM 154 for now.

400 I'll put you on the list...

You guys are gonna cause me to wear out a lotta belts. smile
mshuntfish,

Let me know if ya still want in.

Thanks,

Dale
Congrats here Dale, looks like a real home run.

1) Who does your HT ?
2) Is there a maker's mark ?
Well sheet, missed out by the looks of it. Dale, I'll send you a PM after you get through this batch and see if I can get on your list.
Originally Posted by add
Congrats here Dale, looks like a real home run.

1) Who does your HT ?
2) Is there a maker's mark ?

I do all my own HT and Cryo. I do have a maker's mark. The one pictured was prior to etching, so doesn't show it, but I'll etch them all before sending.

Thanks,

Dale
Originally Posted by Mink
Well sheet, missed out by the looks of it. Dale, I'll send you a PM after you get through this batch and see if I can get on your list.

Shoot me a PM and we'll sort something out. May have to start a waiting list, but we can work something out.

Dale
Dale,
Heck yeah I'm in. I'm all kinds of in. grin
Check thy PMs.
In the words of ol' Andy Griffith...."This oughts be fiiiiine, mighty fine!"
Tim
Originally Posted by mtnman1

Shoot me a PM and we'll sort something out. May have to start a waiting list, but we can work something out.

Dale

PM sent.
Looks like you have a pile of knives to make Dale. grin
Thanks for the info Dale!

Continued success.
Gotta tell you guys, I really do appreciate all the support. I knew I liked the stuff I've been doing, but I'm surprised to find out someone agrees with me. smile
If you are putting together a waiting list I would be definitely interested in one of your knives...
Dale please switch me to brown leather.
Dale please switch me to brown leather.

Can do.
Id like to get on the next go-around.
Just so you guys don't think I ain't been workin' on the group buy, here's a little teaser. Still a ways from finishin' everything out, but we're gettin' there.

Dale

[Linked Image]
You have been getting after it. Those look sweet so far.
Sweeeeeeettttttr
Very nice. They are looking very good.

Reno
Looking good Dale. Can't wait to see the WIP and finished product.
Coming right along, looks like those original " 5 Slots " grew a bit. wink
Alright fellas,

These are finally about ready. Finishing off some leather and kydex over the next couple of days and they will all be ready to mail out. Will try to post a pic or two later.

Dale
Little teaser of the goodies... Let me know what ya think...

Payments can be sent to my Paypal address if you want to make other arrangements for payment please let me know.

Please also send me mailing addresses so I can get things boxed up and prepped for shipping.

[email protected]

[Linked Image]
Damn those are sweet! Those guys who got in on that deal did good! Very nice job Dale...scales, blades, everything about those is top notch!
Thanks Danny.
Very nice Dale, I should be posting pics of our little project with my left-over firewood in a couple days. grin
Super Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very nice Dale, I should be posting pics of our little project with my left-over firewood in a couple days. grin

Let me know if you ever need help starting a fire. I'd happily exchange "kindlin" for something that will burn easily.
Those turned out really nice.
Workin' great Dale.

[Linked Image]

Travis
now that's the way I like to see my knives. Way to go Travis

Dale
Still kickin' ass Dale...

[Linked Image]

Travis
Couple more and you may have to touch up the edge. smile
© 24hourcampfire