Home
Right at 15 inches of A2, SS corby bolts, brick red spacer, and 5460 year old Bog Oak for scales, make this one unique chopper.

Tim out-did himself on this one, and that's saying something. The sheath provided by Doug Maas is equally impressive.

I am very happy with this latest addition.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Outstanding! Damn! What a knife!
That's a great handle in particular!
That thing could be hard on fence posts
great knife
Tim makes a good lookin' chopper. I like that one a lot.

Dale
that is one pretty piece of steel. Certainly not one of those dainty, skinny mini blades. laugh

I know how much I love the big chopper he made for me!
She's already sent a few others packing from my accumulation. Course that frees up more funds for more orders. It never seems to end. grin
Thanks for the comments.
I wasn't going to make any more of these. You leave a hell of a lot of abrasive material and steel dust on the floor.
This particular blade (that I was talked out of) was going to be for me with a sheep horn handle but.....

Doug (757) is doing some nice sheath work and doing all of mine.

I will be doing one more batch of these big camp knives in the spring. Some clip point, some drop point. That will be the end of that line for me.

Mink---easy on the fence and next time try to find some longer cured wood. Little sister knife out to you before holidays.

Thanks
Tim
I'm going to have to get my hands on one of these. That is just an awesome chopper! What a knife! smile

Tim ... let me know if you get around to doing more of these. Thanks! RB
© 24hourcampfire