Home
Posted By: woodson New Mike Miller - 08/27/14
Just came in today. Thanks again Mike.

7.5" Clip point hunter with elephant ivory and red liners. This is the third knife I've ordered using this pattern and I like it very much.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: RDFinn Re: New Mike Miller - 08/27/14
That is absolutely beautiful
Posted By: INTHEMTNS Re: New Mike Miller - 08/27/14
Sharp looking knife Woodson nice size knife, sweet ivory.
Posted By: mike_e_miller Re: New Mike Miller - 08/27/14
Got there fast!

Thanks Chris!
Posted By: woodson Re: New Mike Miller - 08/27/14
My neighbors probably saw me at my window peering out like a crack head thinking the cops were coming. Luckily the postman put me out of my misery early.
Posted By: VinceM Re: New Mike Miller - 08/27/14
Chris,glad to see you chose ivory for the handle. Use it in good health for many years to come !
Vince you were right about ivory having a grippy quality with moist hands. Thanks for laying the knowledge on me. Absolutely pleased with my choice. Hard for me to not get another one with westinghouse but the ivory speaks for itself.
Posted By: busterhindend Re: New Mike Miller - 08/27/14
Love that knife

Excellent choices
Posted By: mtnman1 Re: New Mike Miller - 08/27/14
very nice
Thanks gentleman. I'm ultimately gonna order three more with various scales for my twin little sisters as their graduation gift, they're seniors, and get one for my step father. Love the size, contoured handle, and the small guard makes the package awesome. Mike did a great job at a very reasonable price and it didn't take long. Highly recommend as always.
Posted By: huntsonora Re: New Mike Miller - 08/27/14
Originally Posted by woodson
Absolutely pleased with my choice. Hard for me to not get another one with westinghouse but the ivory speaks for itself.

I have a "brand new" knife with Westinghouse micarta and red liners I'd sell you. $235 shipped
Posted By: dowellknives Re: New Mike Miller - 08/28/14
Looks good.
Posted By: cranky72 Re: New Mike Miller - 08/31/14
very nice mike, ivory speaks for itself.do'nt do any hunting in new jersey woodson. cranky72
© 24hourcampfire