Home
Posted By: FieldGrade Went to the dump.... - 07/14/16
And came home with a pocket knife....

Here in No ID our county brings some big dumpsters for large items and some recycling bins to a central location in each area twice a month...well last Saturday while I was dropping off some goodies I looked down and spotted this little Case lock back laying in the dirt....
I would have gladly returned it to it's owner but chances of finding out who dropped it are slim to none...it's not my style and I'm not a Case guy but I have to admit it's a pretty nice little knife.....
I have no need for the danged thing so I'll try to pass it on to some deserving youngster or something like that.....

[Linked Image]
Posted By: poboy Re: Went to the dump.... - 07/14/16
Damn good work knife. Good on you to pass it on.
Posted By: add Re: Went to the dump.... - 07/14/16
Looks like a take on a Gerber LST?

[Linked Image]
Posted By: FieldGrade Re: Went to the dump.... - 07/14/16
Originally Posted by poboy

Thanks....keeping it doesn't seem right.....even if I did need it which I don't.....

Originally Posted by add

Yea it does....I have an Old Timer that's almost identical that I've carried off and on for 30+ years.....very handy....
Posted By: BigNate Re: Went to the dump.... - 07/16/16
I've never picked up anything at the dump except nails in my tires!
Posted By: FieldGrade Re: Went to the dump.... - 07/16/16
Yea....I know what you mean...
Fortunately these are dumpsters they set up in a gravel lot so the risk of nails is greatly reduced.....
Posted By: bbassi Re: Went to the dump.... - 07/17/16
Originally Posted by add

[Linked Image]

Back in my misspent youth I gutted a couple truck loads worth of deer with one of those before I realized I needed a fancy custom to do it right. I still have mine too. Just saw it in the glove compartment last week. grin
Posted By: Klikitarik Re: Went to the dump.... - 07/17/16
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Originally Posted by poboy

Thanks....keeping it doesn't seem right.....even if I did need it which I don't.....

Make sure you get all the blood cleaned off before you pass it along... whistle grin
Posted By: 2muchgun Re: Went to the dump.... - 07/20/16
Nice find Charlie......
Good find.. Charlie... Hope you are having a great summer.
© 24hourcampfire