Home
Posted By: twofish Dale Howe Combo - 09/29/17
Dale Howe Drop Point and Skinner Combo

Dale Howe Model # 1 Drop Point Hunter and Model #16 Wyoming Skinner Combo. Razor Sharp 3/16" CPM154 Steel. Tapered Tangs, Red Liners, Stainless Steel Pins, and Stainless Steel Lanyard Tubes. Terracotta Burlap Micarta Scales. Rear ends of scales shaped to be similar. Handmade Leather Combo Sheath by a good friend of mine, Stained and Sealed to compliment Scales.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I love the clean lines and simplicity of this combo and they feel great in hand just as I had hoped. As per usual, great work Dale!

Posted By: GunGeezer Re: New Dale Howe Combo!! - 09/29/17
Like'em good... as was said on another post, I-can-see-how-they-would-feel-in-my-hand ...great.
Posted By: Jess Re: New Dale Howe Combo!! - 09/29/17
Sweet set - those should work with any given task. Congrats on your new set of custom cutlery.
Jess
Looking good Dale!!!
Posted By: Judman Re: New Dale Howe Combo!! - 09/29/17
Wow nice set!!! I absolutely love that wyoming skinner, I'm sure you will too. Congrats on a sweet set!
Posted By: twofish Re: New Dale Howe Combo!! - 09/29/17
Thanks to all. Dale is really doing some fine work these days!

twofish
Posted By: VinceM Re: New Dale Howe Combo!! - 09/29/17
Really nice !!
Very nice! I'm digging the burlap micarta
Posted By: twofish Re: New Dale Howe Combo!! - 10/02/17
I really like how the burlap turned out as well. I had never used it before and I am real happy with it so far.

twofish
Posted By: mtnman1 Re: New Dale Howe Combo!! - 10/02/17
Thanks for the comments. Was really pleased with how the burlap turned out and especially that color. Hope you get years of use from them.

Dale
Posted By: BigDave39355 Re: New Dale Howe Combo!! - 10/02/17
I like the burlap also,

Love that big sweeping skinner!
© 24hourcampfire