Home
My season is almost done. I have a buck tag in Oklahoma and 1 on the Sioux Rez in Nebraska left to fill. I started in Oklahoma with no shooters showing up. So I left for Nebraska on November 1 for my annual archery hunt in NE Nebraska. Three days into it I arrowed the buck below at 36 yds. He grossed 142"

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I came back to Oklahoma to find the rut in full swing. I arrowed this buck on the 20th. He grossed 144"

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I headed for Kansas and killed this buck the first afternoon. I havent scored him yet but he's in the 130's. Not quite what I went to Kansas to kill but the circumstances dictated that he was the one.

[Linked Image]

I had 2 doe tags to fill and finished up the first evening.

[Linked Image]

My rifle on the KS deer was my trusty Kimber Montana shooting 180 gr Hornady's BTSP. Ranges were 324, 184, and 201 respectively. All pass through's and the 2 does were DRT.

Its been fun as always. With 2 tags to go before its finished.

Joseph
Great job. Looks like a fantastic season already.
Good Job.
Heck of a season - some really nice bucks congrats!!
I'm jealous beyond belief! Good job!
man you live good !
Well done Joseph!
Good times!

Expat
I'd be smilin in those pics
Thanks guys. Im cheezin on the inside. Im pretty much numb from lack of sleep.

If I score in December its gonna be something to remember. Im holding out for a 160" or better. I know where one may be hanging out if he isn't all broken up by now. Ive had 2 chances to kill him the last 3 years, but he has always had 2 or more tines busted. I never see him until December. He likes this one area a lot in the late season. I assume it has what he needs to recover from a brutal rut. He has decent mass, but super long tines.

Joseph
© 24hourcampfire