Home
I am a physically challenged older hunter, I have had both hips replaced and rotator cuff surgery on both shoulders. I get around fine but can no longer drag my own deer out of the woods. I am looking to buy a share in a deer lease in Indiana for this fall's firearm season. I live in the Indy area but will consider a lease in most any area of IN.
Have you checked a couple of hunting lease brokers based here in INdiana? That's about the only avenue I could suggest. If you find a place in/near Indy and need some help getting ready or getting something out of the woods, let me know! I'll gladly help if I can.
BTT
BTT, looking to join a group that already has a lease and is looking for another hunter. I only hunt the firearms season, no archery or muzzeloader.
What do have against muzzleloaders?
Doesnt read like he has anything against muzzle loaders, just doesn't hunt that season. IN has a specific muzzleloader season after the general firearms season.
BTT, I viewed the Hunting Lease Broker's websites as advised. So we're clear about I am seeking, I would like to buy a share in an existing lease where they have room for another hunter. I'm not looking to lease by myself as I need help getting my deer out of the woods. Anyone on the Forum have room for one more on their lease?
BTT
BTT
BTT
© 24hourcampfire