Home
[Linked Image][/URL
[URL=http://s1276.photobucket.com/user/JRSTALL1/media/7A7767C1-CA6D-467E-BCA8-1645681F66AC_zpsdfhrdqxx.jpg.html][Linked Image]

120 gr. Ballistic tip 7mm/08 (3065 fps) recovered from 190 lb buck. Bullet weighed 63.6 grs recovered from offside shoulder. Range 75 yds.
Did the trick! Nice buck!
Wow, it wrecked that buck, then it wrecked your table top!!!

Nice buck, congrats!
Ha ha, that reloading bench is 40+ years old! It's probably time for a new top.
Congrats on the deer he's a nice one.
That BT held up well. Congrats on a fine buck.
Nice Buck..I Shot a lot Of The B.T's Over The Year In My 7-08. Killed 50+ Deer With This Combo. All The While Listening To People Say "Never Shoot Them.They'll Blow Up".. Yea Right.

Congratulations. That is a great buck.
Thanks for posting, I've always wanted to try BTs, but the "negative press" kept me from it.

Congrats on a fine animal.
Tougher than the Amax. Anything I've recovered has been inside out jackets.
Heck of a nice buck, congrats!
Interesting. We've been shooting those in daughters .260 for Whitetails and almost uniformly they self destruct and make a huge mess. Dead deer but often no exit and sometimes little blood to follow. Shot a big doe just last night quartering on at about 80 yds. She popped her right where I would have, at point of near shoulder. Bullet disintegrated. Bone fragment and bullets pieces left the heart unrecognizable but only got far enough to do minimal damage to lungs. Not sure we've had one with the "perfect shot" yet - broadside just through the ribs but on every occasion so far I'd have liked more penetration. As always, your mileage may vary and I'm not trying to start a he said, she said bullet war. Just passing on my experiences. Bullets are like beer for me - I want to like them all, just find some I prefer over others. In this case I think we're going to try something a little heavier.
Congrats
© 24hourcampfire