Home
This is a ten day firearms deer hunting season along some of Nebraska's river corridors. Antlerless only, but a nice tune-up for the regular firearms deer hunting season in mid-November and residents get two tags for $11.
Yeah... it sucks!!!

My land is 4 miles away from one of the rivers. This season only covers land within 3 miles.

Bite me.

grin

Good luck! I'll hopefully be sitting up on my land Saturday/Sunday with the crossbow.
Punched one this morning. 141 lbs. field dressed and the pelvic bone split. From the field to Hunters Helping the Hungry, less the tenderloin that is going to be dinner tomorrow night.

Ruger RA-Predator, 6.5 Creedmoor, 123 grain SST at 2,875 fps, 116 yards lazered, double lung, through and through, found about 60' from the POI, 53 degrees, overcast, with intermittent drizzle.
Good job, and good sized doe! Close to the Platte?
Just east of Cedar Creek, between the south bank of the Platte and Highway 66, about midway between Louisville and Plattsmouth. Saw 8 antlerless deer feeding along the edge of a just cut yesterday soy bean field, this was the only doe that didn't appear to have fawns, maybe the mother of the other does and the grandmother of the fawns. The field was dry, so I could drive right to the doe for the load out.
You really suck! grin
Originally Posted by Calhoun
Yeah... it sucks!!!

My land is 4 miles away from one of the rivers. This season only covers land within 3 miles.

Bite me.

grin

Good luck! I'll hopefully be sitting up on my land Saturday/Sunday with the crossbow.

It don't suck. Great season....

Congrats Jeff.
© 24hourcampfire