Home
Posted By: Sako76 Kentucky Deer Outfitter/ - 02/17/17
Can you recommend a good one? I've seen a bunch, their prices are from low to pretty high, I'm not so good at picking outfitters. I have a personal reference on Snipe Creek, my buddy thinks they are too expensive ($3000/3 days). Thanks.
Based on their website, I would run as fast as I could from them. Good Lord what BS
Posted By: shaman Re: Kentucky Deer Outfitter/ - 02/24/17
Kentucky Hunting Forum

Go see these guys and ask your questions. You won't be steered wrong.
Posted By: Sako76 Re: Kentucky Deer Outfitter/ - 02/26/17
Thanks guys! We had a group of 5 guys from the local Ford Dealership go to Snipe Creek, 4 out of 5 guys shot bucks, all nice deer. The 5th guy was holding out for a slammer, he said he could have shot a dozen 8 pointers!
Originally Posted by Sako76
Thanks guys! We had a group of 5 guys from the local Ford Dealership go to Snipe Creek, 4 out of 5 guys shot bucks, all nice deer. The 5th guy was holding out for a slammer, he said he could have shot a dozen 8 pointers!

Interesting
Posted By: Sako76 Re: Kentucky Deer Outfitter/ - 02/27/17
OEH--one of the hunters who scored at Snipe Creek was 89 years old! Oldest guy to kill a deer at Snipe Creek!
Posted By: Ebby Re: Kentucky Deer Outfitter/ - 02/27/17
I've got a personal connection with Salt River outfitters in middle KY in Anderson county. I've never hunted with them but a buddy hunts every year and I've met the owner several times. Great operation and they kill some dandy's. They killed a 175" velvet 8pt this year. I hunt an adjacent farm to them and we killed a 187" off it plus numerous 150-160's. It's a good area for big bucks. Might want to check in to them.

Send me a pm too if you can't find anything. I may have some ability to sell you a hunt or two on some of my places but I can't promise anything right now.

Lee
Originally Posted by Sako76
OEH--one of the hunters who scored at Snipe Creek was 89 years old! Oldest guy to kill a deer at Snipe Creek!

WOw so I have 26 years to go then grin
Posted By: Sako76 Re: Kentucky Deer Outfitter/ - 02/28/17
Thanks Lee, really nice gesture! Thanks for the referral!
© 24hourcampfire