Home
Posted By: 21 MO forum problems? - 06/25/16
I'm a Marlin Owners forum member. When I tried to get on today, I was logged off. When I tried to log on, it said they had a security problem and reset passwords and sent new ones to our email address. Uh, no. It also showed a box that said there was a link to contact them--no, again. I'm effectively shut out. Anyone have problems or know a workaround? I'd like to be able to tell them I have a problem. Thanks 21
Posted By: saddlesore Re: MO forum problems? - 06/25/16
Same thing here.Then they sent me a new password and that doesn't work either. I sent them an email thru their "Contact Us" . No reply yet
Posted By: Cougarz Re: MO forum problems? - 06/26/16
It took me several tries but eventually it worked. Also try your old password.
Posted By: 21 Re: MO forum problems? - 06/27/16
The real problem was that they never sent me a new password. They finally added a link on their website that you didn't need to log into, for a new password. Back on now...
Posted By: saddlesore Re: MO forum problems? - 06/27/16
Finally got mine up and running today
Posted By: maddog Re: MO forum problems? - 06/30/16
I'm not on MO much anymore. Now with all the changes, loss of people/moderators, I'm done with it, and deleted the sight from my favorites list. The owners must also own one of the Ruger forums, cause they're doing the same thing there with passwords. Just not worth it for a casual hobby site.

maddog
Posted By: Big_Al Re: MO forum problems? - 07/04/16
MO was bought by a company that also purchased many other forums, several of which I am a member. MO, Colt forum, Ruger forum, Walther forum, AK forum just to name a few.
I am a moderator on one of their boards, if you are having trouble getting on to MO, I can directly contact one of the Administrators for you. Just let me know.
Posted By: markopolo50 Re: MO forum problems? - 08/01/16
PM sent, thanks Al
Posted By: JBLEDSOE Re: MO forum problems? - 08/03/16

I have been having difficulties with Marlin Owners, too. My problem is that it continues to lock up with a popup message that the "script is not responding". Usually have to reboot to get out of the lock up or loop.
Posted By: Whelen Nut Re: MO forum problems? - 08/04/16
I just logged on with no difficulty.
© 24hourcampfire